2013 Toyota Avalon

by from Memphis, TN on August 3, 2017

This car would last forever. Just so dependable. It rides smooth. Seat was a little hard but everything else was great.

Second Limited owned

by from Valley View, Tx on July 30, 2017

Best car have owned. I have experienced no problems in the 40,000 miles driven so far. Would highly recommend

Uses car for Transportingfamily

marvelous

by from evans ga on July 24, 2017

this is a wonderful car which met or exceeded all my expectations for comfort, ride and conveniences

Uses car for Transportingfamily

We are really enjoying our Avalon

by from Ct on June 24, 2017

Recently purchased a 2013 limited Avalon. We like the styling, love the interior. Comfortable and spacious we are thrilled with our purchase albeit we've only had it for a month. Only flaw is that it's not great on gas mileage, but i previously owned a diesel vw. But this car is superior in every way to my vw sport wagon, except mpgs. Looking forward to driving it for many years to come.

Reliable car with a bit of sport & premium feel

by from Ely, Iowa on June 7, 2017

I've owned my Avalon for two years and have put over 35k miles on it. Very reliable with great creature comforts even in the XLE model. Bluetooth is seamless and radio controls are easy to use.

Reliable, smooth ride, comfort,good gas mileage

by from Conover, NC on June 3, 2017

This car is very reliable and gets great gas mileage. Have driven a Toyota for 35 or more years. There will always be a Toyota in my garage.

Limited version has it all

by from McKinney, TX on May 31, 2017

I have an Avalon limited. I am very satisfied with the vehicle. It is comfortable, powerful and has more options than I can count.

Love it, comfort and style

by from Harrisburg, PA on May 6, 2017

Love the car, Drives soft and smooth. Big enough so kids seat comfortable in the back too. Same time stylish!

New model

by from IL on April 26, 2017

With a few things missing from the older style the newer model brings an up to date style. More technology more safety.

Great car

by from Otter Lake NY on April 26, 2017

My only complaint with this car is the front doors. They are very big and heavy. Hard to keep open and hard to reach to close

Our Expert Review: 2013 Toyota Avalon