2004 Toyota Camry

best little car in USA

by from Kansas City Ks. on April 2, 2012

this is the only car to buy when it comes to reliability. Very safe and sound car. has not fail me yet almost 200,000 miles on her.

Good Solid Dependable car

by from Media, PA on October 31, 2010

I've been happy with my 2004 Camry. Solid and dependable. Have had it for 76,000 mikes and 7 years. Runs and look great. No squeeks or rattles. I average over 26 MPG on a mixed driving loop. 2.4 liter 4 cylinder automatic. Normal brakes and tune-ups. Only issue was a Oxygen sensor at 65K miles. Hope to keep this car for several more years. Looks and runs great.

2004 Toyota Camry

by from Charleston, Arkansas on January 10, 2012

Love it. Seems to be a great car for the dollar ! Car looks like brand new. We brought it for our son. We are hopping it will last him thur collage. My wife and I would love to drive it every day.........it's fun to drive ! Highly Recommend !!!!!

LOVE IT

by from Baton Rouge, LA on August 17, 2009

I recently bought a used 2004 Toyota Camry and I love it!!! It is truly the best car that I have ever had. It has great interior space..it handles well and the gas mileage is fantastic. This is the one model vehicle that I see more of this model Camry on the streets now more then the newer ones...so that speaks for itself.

Great Car

by from Canton, MA on June 21, 2011

My aunt bought this car new in 2004, she only drives two miles to the train a day, so the car still only has 45,000 miles on it, and runs amazingly, just like brand new. She has the LE with the 3.0L V6. It has a ton of pick up, and the 5 speed auto shifts great. It gets great gas mileage for a pretty large V6 sedan (about 23 mpg on avg) This has been a great car and I hope to inherit it when she gets the 2012 Camry :D

Best value on the road

by from Omaha. NE on December 15, 2006

This is my 4th Camry and probably the best. Gets 31 to 36 mpg and very economical to service and repair. Easy to drive and predictable. Tows 1500 pounds and it doubles as my pickup many weekends with the trailer on the back.

Toyota Tops in Reliability

by from Savannah, GA on May 31, 2006

My 04 Camry LE has been driven hard for 50K miles without even as much as a rattle...and I drive down a Georgia dirt road for one mile one way each day to get to my farmhouse. The only puzzlements I've come across are:1)volume from the left (driver's side) front speaker seems weaker than the pax side; 2) the cruise control failed to activate once but I haven't had problems with it since that one time; 3) vehicle pulls moderately to the left although I've had front end alignment checked twice and both times it checked out within range (with no undue tread wear). The best car for the money I've had among a couple dozen.

reliable

by from Miami, FL. on January 4, 2008

-Smooth take off. -Love the potential of torque -Quiet engine -Spacious Interior -Great Handling(probably the best i ever felt from a toyota)

Great buy

by from Milwaukee, WI on February 23, 2017

We are happy with our car. Such great deal, good condition, low miles, runs smooth. The sales person was great to work with. He understood our budget and helped us selected something of good value.

2004 CAMRY...DEPENDABLE

by from SPRING, TX on January 11, 2017

We bought this Camry NEW! In 2012 gave this car to my SON while in College. I bought a 2012 Camry at that time. My son now has a company Truck and I am selling this Camry to my Niece.