2007 Camry Solara

2007 Toyota Camry Solara

2007 Toyota Camry Solara

Have you driven the 2007 Toyota Camry Solara?

Love my 2007 Toyota Solara!

by Southern Gent from St. Louis, MO on Thu Jun 24 2010

I've owned nearly a dozen cars, including a Corvette, and my Solara is one of my top 2 favorite cars (can you guess #1?). Firstly, it always starts. That's important. In 3+ years it has not once stranded me. It looks good, it drives good, it's comfortable, it gets 23.22 MPG (average over 95 fillups w/V6) AND it's dependable. I plan to keep her a very long time.

REFINED CRAFTSMANSHIP AND VALUE

by SOLARAMAN from GREENSBORO ,NC on Fri Aug 17 2012

THIS IS MY 3RD SOLARA . MY PARTNER HAS ONE TOO ! WE LOVE THEM ! FOR COMFORT AND REFINED RIDE, YOU CANT BEAT THIS CAR. LOOKS AND DRIVES LIKE A LEXUS ,BUT FOR MUCH LESS ! I AM SORRY THAT TOYOTA HAS DISCONTINUED THIS CAR . NOT FOR LACK OF SALES ,BUT FOR PROFITABILITY ; IT COST TOO MUCH TO MANUFACTURE IT ,FOR THE PRICE THEY FELT THE MARKET WOULD BARE . A TESTAMENT THAT IT IS ALOT OF CAR FOR THE MONEY.........PLEASE BRING IT BACK ! I WILL BE READY FOR ANOTHER ONE

2007 Toyota Solara Convertible

by bb39428 from Collins, MS on Tue Feb 28 2012

Purchased November 2011. MPG on a trip 29.2 makes me smile. We purchased for trip purposes mostly, not so much for day to day driving. The Solara is comfortable & 3.3L has peppy performance, but definitely not a race car. Interior of the SLE is nicely trimmed with woodgrain, heated seats, pleasant sounding stereo & comfortable headrests. Exterior body styling could have been a little flashier. My overall rating dropped to 4 stars due to very poor visibility when backing from a parking position. Cannot see out of right rear due to too much fabric of top concealing visibility. Definite safety issue, cannot believe Toyota accepted this design. Also 4 star value for the money will be dependent upon maintenance required in the future, other owners indicate very low maintenance costs. Mine does have an extended warranty, bumper to bumper w/zero deductible.

My Dream Car

by JC from South Carolina on Thu Nov 19 2009

I have had this car for over 2 yrs. now. Only take it in for maintenance. I'm in my mid-20's and like driving with the top down since I live at the beach. It's not too big and has a roomy back seat and the truck space is good. I have it in red and get a lot of looks. Handles great and plan on keeping it a long time. It's also good on gas.

What a great deal! This is my 2nd Lexus!

by Convertible dude from Delaware on Sun Jan 21 2007

I have a Lexus LS430 and a 2007 Solara convertible. This is the first time that my wife and I don't fight about which car we take. I am 6'2 and about 300 lbs. The Solara has enough room for me to be comfortable and enough power that I don't feel uncomfortable going from the ls430. My wife notoriously trashes her cars but loves the solara so much, it is always clean! I have two cars that I can keep forever!

Trouble free drop-top

by Convertible lover from St. Louis on Fri Nov 03 2006

I looked at the convertible alternatives -Mustang, Sebring, Volvo. But the most refined and reliable seemed to be the Solara. I was right. 10,000 miles and all you do is go in to the dealer and ask for an oil change. It's a nice package that is so smooth you almost think you are in a Lexus. And, as a bonus, it has a backseat that you can put a real grown-up in without fear of lumbar or knee damage.

Great car inside and out

by traveler from NY, NY on Wed Oct 21 2009

Got this SE model new in 2007, and have not had one issue with it. Very comfortable to ride in, extremely smooth on the road, very stylish interior and gets lots of looks. Gas mileage with my 4 cylinder is just over 30 mpg. LOVE THE CAR!

lovin my convertible

by gypsy girl from columbus, ohio on Wed Jun 20 2012

I love my toyota camry solara converible! It is not what i planned to purchase. But once i test drove & saw one in columbus that i could not purchase at the price it was listed, My boyfriend sent me cars.com link & i found my solara in Ky. Its sleek & smooth riding. It drives very well almost like a sports vehical with a lil luxury. I keep my top down everyday. I read reveiws about my year on cars.com that was negative about the top leaking so i was concerned. Mine is a dream car. No problems. I'd tell every woman to get one its beautiful, reliable,sleek, fast, simple & worth every dime i paid!

Sweet Car

by Realtor Drices A Lot from Franklin Tennessee on Mon Jun 11 2012

I just bought my Solara about a month ago, and I love it! It has a quiet engine, a smooth ride, and it is so much fun to drive. It is impossible to be in a bad mood when that top is down! This is my third Toyota and my first convertible. The top is so easy to operate; the touch of a button is all it takes. Great gas mileage too. There is a blind spot when the top is up, but that's what your side view mirrors are for; just need to be aware of it. Can't believe Toyota stopped making this car!

I love this car!

by Musician23 from Westfield on Thu Mar 23 2017

I really wish they still made these! This is my favorite car I've ever owned. I never had any trouble from this car except a wheel bearing around 215,000 miles.

1 2 3 4 5 6