2007 Corolla

4.4

4 out of 5 stars Comfort
4 out of 5 stars Interior Design
4 out of 5 stars Exterior Styling

Have You Driven the 2007 Toyota Corolla?

2007 Toyota Corolla LE

by Steve-O from Benicia, CA on Thu May 07 2009

Purchased an '07 on 3/21/09 for my wife. Needed a second car for commute purposes. Had a 1976 Corolla in the late 70's when I was a teen. Loved both for different reasons. Anyway, the '07 is a great little "put around town" car. Just took it on a trip to Monterey, and got about 40-41 MPG. Very impressive. Has more standard features than my '02 Sequoia. Put in an after-marked car stereo, which really makes it fun for me to drive. The wife thinks it's hers, but I find myself driving it as much as she does. For the money, you can beat the value...keeping in mind that this is a "compact car". Next mission, to find a good used one for the son going off to college in the Fall of 2010!

I love this car

by VT Corolla lover from VT on Sat Apr 09 2011

I bought a 2007 Corolla LE used, as a second car and I love it much more than I thought I would. Just wish it came in a hatchback. The only thing I don't like about it is how it handles on the highway when its windy. The gas mileage is fantastic and I noticed the gas mileage in more recent models is not as good as the 2007. I can get 38 mpg on the highway.

by Sodane from Charlotte, NC on Sun May 01 2011

Bought for my 18 year old son as his first car. Used with 56K, extremely clean and impeccably maintained following all factory recommended maintenance - Starts and runs smoothly, has VVTi engine just like the 2 Lexus we own (of course Corolla is an in-line 4 and not a V6). The ride at freeway speeds is a bit bumpy but then again I've been driving a Lexus for over 10 years so hard to compare. The front and back curtain airbags are a big plus to me. The car gets about 28+ mpg city and 36+ mpg freeway doing 65 with cruise control on. The trunk is adequate and I didn't realize that the rear seat is a split fold down - the seat release is in the trunk. The car is comfy enough for 2 adults and 2 kids but pretty squished with 2 adults in the back. For my son heading to college, the car is perfect especially with the rock solid reliability of the Corolla.

Toyota Corolla S..Best car Ive ever owned!

by Luvmytoyota from Tampa, Fl on Wed Apr 13 2011

Ive had it 4 yrs now..No problems with it..handles great..runs smooth and its quick and awesome on gas mileage..great sporty family car! Wouldn't trade mine for anything in the world! :)

IN MY BLOOD

by TOYOTA LOVER 25 YEARS from Lakevilee, Ma. on Tue Dec 27 2011

For over 25 years I have owned corollas, mostly 5 spped as I love a stick. Corolla s is my favorite. They are dependable, reliable, comfortable, great gas milage, sharp looking, maneuver great and very few problems. I am looking to trade my 07 for a new one.Can never go wrong with a TOYOTA. Tried a few other cars but always go back and now I learned my lesson and have stayed with TOYOTA for 25 years. You want to get in your car and go where you want with dependability and confidence, Toyota.

Toyata phenomenal reliability

by SCOOTER from Mayfield, Utah on Mon May 21 2012

The Toyota Corolla is a workhorse and offers excellent fuel economy. Anyone who appreciates low maintenance costs and many carefree miles should look and drive this car. This car is a great commuter car. I Have 135.000 miles on the odometer and have done general basic oil change, plugs, and air filters. The engine feels as strong as when I Leased it. My wife has one too, and hers has 100,000 on it. The interior is nothing to brag about but good enough for this almost 50 year old man. Toyota should and I Know they can improve the ride of the Corolla which is the only negative I have. I just finished a book which did a superlative job in describing in detail Toyotas business principles and doing every thing so exceedingly well as it regards their employees and the manufacturing process that I Am truly glad that I bought the Toyota brand. If you are an interested potential Toyota buyer or leaser I recommend this book, The Toyota Way, by Jeffrey K. Liker.

Great gas mileage

by Pammy from Hartford, AR on Thu Jan 01 2009

I love my Toyota, getting 40 mpg average city and hwy. I've had it for a year now and haven't had any trouble at all.

Best car ever for the money

by Alek from Long Beach CA on Fri May 16 2014

Best car for the money. Had 3 CIVICS before. Corollas is less refined than Honda Civic, but 5 K less money new in 2007. And maintenance is much less. Interior much bigger. Engine is spacious, all items to maintain are very accessible to check and add fluid. Had it 7 years. Just changed battery once and new tires. change oil and filter and air filter. That is it. No other prescribed maintenance or repairs. Runs great - does not use ounce of oil between 6 thousand miles changes. I do not baby it, and it runs great. It is not an exciting car, but best value for the money. Also no timing belt to change for 800 bucks like Civic. Has timing chain. Definitely best value for transportation. I would not touch any less expensive Korean or big 3 cars. And it is build in USA too. My was a last car build in California.

Corolla CE

by Shaun from 53214 on Thu Mar 03 2011

I got around 35 mpg on city and up tp 40 on hwy. very quiet car. Toyota great technology and quality. I have owned two Corollas CE a 1999 and a 2007.

run around car

by trainer from charleston,sc on Tue Feb 14 2012

I was shopping for a small car with great safety reviews and gas mileage. I considered the toyota corolla,nissan sentra and honda civic. Got a great deal on the corolla,lots of room for a small car and plenty of power + the incredible gas mileage and reliability of a Toyota

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Our Take on the 2007 Toyota Corolla

Though it hasn't undergone a significant redesign since the 2003 model year, the Corolla remains one of the best-selling cars in the U.S. What's so appealing about this compact vehicle? For starters, the Toyota Corolla gets exceptional gas mileage. It's also agile. Perhaps more important to buyers looking for inexpensive transportation is the Corolla's outstanding reliability. The Corolla's interior, however, is beginning to show its age.

Exterior & Styling
In the world of compact cars, styling is increasingly becoming more daring. Witness the futuristic front end of the Honda Civic and the brutish appearance of Dodge's Caliber. With its unmemorable looks... Read More