2007 Toyota Corolla consumer reviews

side view of 2007 Corolla Toyota
Explore the 2007 Toyota Corolla
Shop the 2007 Toyota Corolla

2007 Corolla

Great car, great seamless buying experience. Runs great. Excellent gas mileage. I should have purchased a Corolla yrs ago. No recalls and no problems in it's history.

4.3

2007 Toyota Corolla

This car is great. It is not flashy or sporty but it is a machine that gets you from A to B. It is reliable and very economical to own. Mine has 162,000 miles on it. My son says I need a more flashy, bigger car like his mothers Explorer. I always tell him are you dry in the rain, cool in summer and warm in winter when we are in the Corolla? He says yes everytime and then I tell him I get twice the miles per gallon as the Explorer, my insurance is way less etc. and we end up at the same destinations just as comfortable and safe as her Explorer

We own a Corolla and wanted another

This car was just what we were looking for, and we couldn’t believe we found it - answered prayers! Corolla, older model, very low miles, great condition at a fair price. It’s a 2007 with 73,000 original miles and in beautiful condition. We still drive our 2005 Corolla, but it was time to get it a “Little Sister”. We are so pleased with our purchase and the dealership!

It was the car I needed

I am very pleased with the car. I do feel a bit cramped in the drivers side seat. But I have gotten used to it.

Purchased new and still have for 13 years.

It drives good. I just got my battery replaced 11 years later. It had the Toyota battery.... the shop was shocked! I Keep up with general needs ( oil changes, wheel balances, wheel replacements, etc.). I've noticed that Toyota's interiors.... trays, driver arm rest...are fragile and broke within 7 years. Even thought I tried hard to protect the exterior, both back tire edges rusted. Then I remembered that it is over 10 years old with 190,000 miles. :-) Overall it still runs well and is dependable. I kept my Corolla, and I just purchased a 2006 Toyota Camry w/160,000 to utilize before affording to purchase new again.

The car has great comfort and value for money

Am getting one soon, test drive it and fell in love with the car, will be getting one soon and will love to get newal version of the car,God helping me

3.9

This car is the definition of reliable

After getting into a bad financial situation with cars, I did the Dave Ramsey and picked up a cheap 07 Corolla from a family member. Even at 285,000 miles, I never had a single issue for the 2 1/2 years I drove it. For the price you will pay for one of these, it can't be beat for a simple car to get you where you need to go every single day.

Great on gas 4cyl

Great deal for the money runs and drives like new 4cyl great on gas super clean well maintained needs nothing no accident and no damage

4.4

Very reliable and dependable

For the price I think this is a great starter car for someone just starting to drive. Great price and of course the Toyota name which comes with dependability and reliability.

The corolla was awesome,

I never had any problems with this vehicle, I actually have been lookin for another one lol I had it used so I can imagine wat it would be like new