2011 Corolla

2011 Toyota Corolla

2011 Toyota Corolla

4.5

Have you driven the 2011 Toyota Corolla?

Great Car for the Money

by Single Female from Quincy, IL on Wed Apr 27 2011

Great car for getting around town. Got the Sport model and you cant beat the syling and the interior. Thought I wouldn't like the black seats but love them now. Cant beat the gas mileage either 32mpg+. Would recommend to anyone not needing a big family car and wants good mileage.

Love my '11 Corolla

by Folsom Corolla S from Folsom, CA on Sat Mar 03 2012

I needed to buy a car in a hurry since my '06 Sentra was in an accident and we didn't have a lot of time to car shop. To be honest, my wife and I picked the Corolla only because it had the 0% interest for 60 months. Once we got it home, I looked at the reviews and was surprised at all the negativity. I just wanted a car to get me from point A to point B. My only complaints about the car is that it only has a 4 speed auto tranny when every thing else seems to have 5's and 6's. The position of the clock could have been higher and I would have liked a rear seat fold down center console. Everything else has been fantastic. MPG is decent between 35 and 37. I drive about 500 miles a week, mostly freeway. I've had it for 2 months and already have 6500 miles on it. I also got the extended 5 year 120,000 bumper to bumper warranty (I'm sure I'll hit the mileage before the 5 years). I like the conservative styling and I told my mom how much I like the car, she went out and bought the exact same car and color.

great car

by that other guy from Tucson, AZ on Mon Nov 14 2011

Fantastic car. Positive: GREAT fuel mileage. It advertises 34 mpg, but the fuel economy computer indicates that I average about 40 mpg on flat land at 65 mph. Great audio system, love the USB/mp3 aux input. Smooth ride for a smaller car, plenty of room for all passengers. Telescoping and tilt steering wheel. Negative: does not have a lot of power, but chances are if you're looking at a corolla, speed off the line is probably not that important to you. Some minor comfort issues, such as wishing the armrests for the driver were slightly higher than they are, but that is minor.

Amazing and Reliable!

by The Shark from Albuquerque, NM on Sun Jan 31 2016

I bought my 2011 Corolla S brand new 4 years ago. I currently have 53,000 miles on it and I have not had a single issue with the vehicle. I am still using the original tires that came stock on it ( I will be replacing in about 6 months) as well as the same battery. Besides wiper blades, air filters, and routine oil changes, I have not had to replace anything on the car. I do wish there was a rear fold down center console, but that's nothing major. I have driven my friends and I on a ton of road trips and vacations, and it is so quiet on the freeway and has awesome gas mileage. I still get 30 mpg in the city and 34 on the highway. It is a comfortable car for 4 adults and ok with 5 people. The air conditioner is still ice cold. Like I said, I have had no issues at all and I'm so happy with this vehicle. You definitely should get the S model. The overall styling is more sleek and sophisticated than the base model. The sunroof, Bluetooth, and upgraded sound system is worth it. There is no difference in the 2012 and 2013 models besides the placement of the clock. Overall, love it!!

I Love My Red Corolla

by Kim from Yonkers New York on Sun Jan 05 2014

I love my baby, there is nothing but hills in Yonkers New, York and lately nothing but snow and ice on really bad storm days my car is in the garage but we ventured out today post ice and there was still some residue but she did me and my husband proud she did not spin or slip LOVE MY COROLLA'''

Very comfortable and steady ride. Price is right

by Value man from Hightstown NJ on Mon Mar 19 2012

Though I bought this car as a commuter car but I use it as a family car. It is comfortable for a family of four. The sound system is very good. Though it is compact but feels like a mid size sedan.

Just love a Corolla

by Corolla Sport from Eastman, GA on Mon Jan 30 2012

I had a 2007 Corolla S that was totaled (probably due to the implosion of the airbag) in a 60 mph front end crash. There was very little damage done to the car and I was only sore from the seat belt holding me so tightly. For a small car, I consider it very safe for anyone concerned with safety. We have driven Toyota for a long time and have little to no problems. I loved the other one so much I sold my Venza and bought another one. It is quiet and handles well. I like the size better than the Venza although it was equipped with many more features.

2011blackedouttoyotacorollaS

by 2011blackedouttoyotacorollaS from Plainfield, IL on Fri Oct 21 2011

great gas mileage, even if you floor it every time. sunroof fog light alloys black headlight housing spoiler gas mileage great S models have larger upgraded cloth seats sport steering wheel big trunk looks good with tint

Great car for the money

by student driver from New Orleans on Mon Mar 19 2012

I bought this car for my child that will be going to School and work. The car is great on fuel and is really a good value for the money. It is built to last and take a beating from a 18 year old that is not really thinking about taking care of as car. I feel better about her leaving the house in such a well built car both in terms of safety and reliability.I recommend this car for anyone that needs a really good car for the price!

Great car

by kshep from on Mon Oct 10 2011

Great reliable car. The interior is very spacious very beautiful design. Still to this day have not had any mechanical issues. Definatly a good buy for how cheap it is!

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Our Take on the 2011 Toyota Corolla

The Toyota Corolla compact sedan is stuck in the slow lane as its competition zooms by. The updates it received for the 2009 model year and again for 2011 haven't been enough to keep pace in this quickly evolving segment.

From its dull driving experience and aging interior to its subpar gas mileage, the 2011 Corolla can't match what its competition offers.

We tested a top-level 2011 Toyota Corolla S with an as-tested price of $20,855. Other cars in its price range include new models like the 2011 Chevrolet Cruze and redesigned cars like the 2011 Hyundai Elantra and 2012 Ford Focus (click here to see specs for all of them).

Ride & Handling