2011 Toyota Corolla

Good Sturdy Car

by from Houston on September 20, 2017

i own it and since i have never had any trouble. reliable good fuel consumption.this car is a troble free car.all parts areAccessible and affordable good key ignition sytem against burlagry and theft i would recommend it to anyone,

Uses car for Havingfun

I loved this car!!

by from Catawissa, PA on September 19, 2017

I loved it! Great on gas in town n high way, had blue tooth inside. Side sir bags, lots of room. Best car i had.

Very comfortable and reliable car

by from Salt Lake City on September 14, 2017

I love the reliability, comfort and look of my Corolla. I have driven 25k miles this year for work and the only issue was I needed new tires.

Great car but the exterior gets worn down.

by from Los Angeles on September 11, 2017

Love it! Great on gas! Nice interior and nicer than the new models I've seen. The only issue I have is that the exterior get's easily scratched and parts of my car almost come off when I'm driving on highway.

The best car I have ever owned

by from Mesquite, Texas on August 25, 2017

This vehicle is very reliable, stress free from all kinds of things. Great on gas, spacious. Smooth rides all the way.

Highly Dependable for Your Dollar

by from Houston, TX on August 5, 2017

Dependable and Affordable are keys in a vehicle, but all to often these characteristics don't coincide when it comes to describing the used car market....enter in the Toyota Corolla. After driving a 2011 Toyota Corolla SE for nearly 3 years and eclipsing the 100K mile mark, my Toyota Corolla has safely engrained itself in my book as a vehicle that meets BOTH of these hard to come about qualities. With a smooth ride, great gas mileage and little to no maintenance required the Toyota Corolla proves itself as a go-to vehicle for long hauls and the daily commute. With a sporty exterior and functional interior as well, you don't have to compromise a thing to get a trustworthy car.

Reliable

by from New York on July 24, 2017

I currently own and drive the Yota every day to and from work. I work in the emergency services and use it as a response vehicle. Carrying as much equipment as I do in the car surprised me (truck to a midsized sedan). The towing capacity is nice for a four cylinder, 1400 LBS is nice to tow a boat on the weekends. I am not an overly large person so it is comfortable to drive, however my bigger friends are a bit crammed. The gas mileage I get is 32 highway and 28 city.

Realiable Gas Saver

by on July 19, 2017

This car is perfect for someone who is on a budget and needs a gas saver. It gets good gas mileage and is a very reliable car. I haven't had any problems out of it. It's comfortable and kind of compact for people who don't like to drive huge vehicles.

Great car, perfect and safe.

by from Moorpark on July 14, 2017

Great car, I used to own it as my first car and it was safe and effective for what I needed it for. Mine was silver and gray interior.

Most reliable car I've owned

by from Tampa, FL on June 20, 2017

I think this vehicle is a good car to have if you're always having a lot of people with you. This is the car that will keep everyone safe

Our Expert Review: 2011 Toyota Corolla