2014 Corolla

2014 Toyota Corolla

2014 Toyota Corolla

Have You Driven the 2014 Toyota Corolla?

Not the same as my last 4 Corollas

by getupandgo from Oneonta, NY on Wed May 21 2014

I traded in a Camry for the new Corolla LE ECO and could not be happier. Over 37 MPG on mixed driving, a quiet and comfortable ride, and all the creature comforts I need. I looked for a long time at all competitors in this category and drove most of them. I value cost of ownership and reliability but got more than I expected.

My first brand new car.... very pleased!

by A-M from La Peche, QC on Fri May 22 2015

I got this car about a year ago. I had a 2004 Toyota Echo prior to purchasing the 2014 Corolla. I am very please since I decided to purchase a new car because we live in the outskirts of town, deep in the woods, and I was worried the Echo wouldn't make it in the winter. So I decided to get the Corolla and it has not let me down. I didn't get stuck anywhere this winter. This car is by far the best investment I've made. I would recommend this car to anyone. It is roomy enough to be able to carry a whole family.

feels good to own it

by Ray from on Tue Sep 09 2014

Pros- It's really easy to drive. The steering wheel is a great slave and it feels very natural maneuvering the car with the steering. The mileage is pretty great. I filled $10 worth of gas and drove from clear lake to college station (130 miles) and the gas tank reading after the ride was right where it was before filling. It looks much better than the older corollas; pretty aggressive, more aristocratic and overall sportier, especially in slate color. Cons- The acceleration is slow when starting from rest, for example at a traffic light, and you have to press on the accelerator harder to match the traffic flow. But this could be because I drive in the economy mode. On the highway, at speeds over 70mph, if the roads are curvy, it tends to wobble and vibrate a bit.

Best Car I've ever owned

by eywtrekker from St. Augustine, Florida on Mon Mar 10 2014

Love the car...very roomy and comfortable. Didn't think i really need to sync my cell phone ....but i did and I really do like this feature.. no having to dig my phone out of my purse when i want to make a call or if i receive a call. Also, I very much like the back up camera, it gives a very clear picture of what is behind the car.

2014 LE Plus

by gcm from Texas on Wed Feb 25 2015

We have owned 3 different Corolla's and all have been great cars. This 2014 LE Plus by far is the best one of all with 29,000 miles and a little over a year old it is an excellent car. Average MPG on the highway is 35 to 37 and has more power for pasting other cars than my previous2 Corolla models. The only con on this 2014 Corolla is the bluetooth feature it drops calls quiet a bit and speaking into the radio.

Best reliability in the world!

by Hulls from Toronto on Tue Apr 29 2014

I recently bought my 3rd Corolla in the family. My daughter has my old one, 2000 model with 235 000kms, still looks great and runs faultless! My wife has a 2002 Corolla with 135 000kms, it's like new. The new 2014 LE is my pride and joy! Looks great, drives like a dream, light on fuel, I enjoy every second that I drive it. My Corollas have been maintenance and fault free, I think it's the best car ever built! My brand loyalty is thanks to my father-in-law who was a transport manager and their Corollas all did 500 000kms or more on a single engine without any major problems.

Clear view no blind spots

by Good RIDE from florida on Tue Feb 25 2014

An important factor in purchasing a new 2014 corollaLE was the visibility, which was great. The car also sits up higher than the mazda 3 and honda civic. Actually did NOT want to purchase a Toyota but after running the numbers with a trade, Toyota turned out to be the best value, happy with the purchase.

Love my Corolla

by tamsea from Ohio on Fri Apr 18 2014

"What a sharp looking car." My 23 year old son keep saying that to me. I love the sporty look on the outside and inside. It's so much more comfortable than previous Corolla models and there's just as much backseat leg room as the Camry. I'm short and it fits me perfectly. It fits my husband pretty well and he's 6'3". And it comes with Bluetooth and Backup camera as a regular part of the package. Love it!

I have purchased 18 new Toyotas

by Bill K from Neenah, Wisconsin` on Wed Mar 26 2014

I have purchased 18 new Toyotas. Corollas are great cars. I have had a number of Corollas, Camrys, a Tundra Avalon, Scions just to name a few. The 2014 Corolla is an improvement over the 13 model. It is comfortable,has good brakes and is plenty powerful. It is more quite. The cat feels substantial has a good heater and is fairly economical. I have had two new Corollas in 2014, an S model and now the ECO Plus. I like both each with the feeling of quality.

good cars and dealer

by carnovice from hamilton, ohio on Wed Oct 15 2014

We have bought several cars from Performance Toyota over the years. They have been a good, relatively honest and honorable cars dealer. That is, we have never felt that we were taken advantage of. And Toyota is a good brand of car. Reliable, long lasting, not needing much maintenance if book is followed. We are happy.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 18

Our Take on the 2014 Toyota Corolla

If you're shopping in the compact-car class, fuel efficiency and affordability are most certainly among your top priorities. Toyota's redesigned compact sedan delivers both — as long as you're OK with a few tradeoffs in comfort.

The 2014 Toyota Corolla is a big improvement, but it ranks merely midpack against other compacts, especially in terms of cabin noise and ride quality.

Along with an exterior styling makeover, the 11th-generation Corolla gets a revised engine and a more upscale interior for 2014. Compare the 2013 model with the 2014 model here.

This is a big, busy class with plenty of solid contenders and a near-constant redesign schedule. The Corolla's main... Read More