2014 Toyota Corolla

Toyota Camry 2014 - great value in a small car!

by from Indianapolis, IN on September 18, 2017

Very nice to look at. The 4-cylinder engine gives 6-cylinder power. Controls are brightly lit and easy to use. Quiet ride and AC is colder then my car! Love the windows all around - can see any traffic with ease. Comfortable driver's seat and the back looks "roomy" for a small car. Considering buy one (new - 2017), so this test ride is further nudging me in that direction.
Not Rated Reliability

Everything you ever wanted in a car

by from Glendale, Arizona on September 18, 2017

After test driving the Corolla, I fell in love with it. The exterior is so sporty and fun and the interior makes it look brand new. Perfect for anyone who's looking for a nice, sporty, RELIABLE sedan.

Excellent services.

by from Pennsylvania on September 18, 2017

The vehicle was in great conditions. Loved it! Service was great and professional. Workers care for their customers.

Perfect

by from Meriden Ct on September 17, 2017

We bought this vehicle for our son to get back and forth from school, football and work. It is perfect! He loves the color, moonroof and back up system.

The cars excellent! With one huge flaw.

by from NC, Greensboro on September 15, 2017

Everything about the car is great. Except the seats. Had I sat in the car for more then a few hours at the dealership I would've never purchased it. The seats stain from water. WATER. Not only that but they are uncomfortable to sit in for more then 30 minutes. As I sat in my friends new Kia it dawned on me how uncomfortable my seats were. Her seats were like car seat bean bags lol. So freaking comfy.

Best car I have ever owned

by from on September 7, 2017

I love the drive this vehicle has. It is very reliable and stylish all in one. Great comfort and spacious. I love this car, I totaled mine and can say when in my accident my car kept me safe and prevented injuries.

Great, reliable car

by from on September 6, 2017

I really enjoy my Corolla. It gets great gas mileage and is very comfortable. Plenty of room for passengers and for luggage

This car is amazing!!!

by from on September 5, 2017

This car is the best of the best! It handles amazing! The pick up is great, you don't feel slow coming off! Overall this car is the car that will last you a good 20 years! 10 out of 10 review
Not Rated Reliability

Sporty and economical. Great value.

by from Arnaudville,La on September 2, 2017

I have the Corolla S,... this is car is fast. What is better than this it is also very fuel efficient. **PARENTS THIS IS NOT A BEGINNER CAR FOR TEENAGERS** Unless you have an extremely responsible young person, I would not recommend this for teenagers. On the flip side, it is a blast to drive. Handles and responds extremely well. The paddle shifters makes you feel more involved and in control. This model also has an ECO button for fuel economy. I get about 28 mpg and I "should" drive more efficiently. Oh well,... it's just fun!!

A very reliable car.

by from Vernon,TX on August 23, 2017

A very dependable car, very good on gas mileage in city and highway. Plenty of legroom both in the front and back. Would highly recommend if your looking for a good car that wouldn't hurt your wallet very much

Our Expert Review: 2014 Toyota Corolla