2015 Toyota Corolla

2015 Toyota Corolla Base Model One Month Review

by from Fort Worth, TX on August 25, 2015

I own the 4-speed automatic version. Truly a base model, no key fob. It does have a usb port and and steering wheel audio controls. The radio screen is nice for a base model. The radio reads a usb drive with up to 999 folders which means it can read a lot of songs, that is a huge plus in design. It's got a short roof. I'm a 6 foot 1 driver and I have to tilt my head a lot to get in the door even with the manually height adjusted seat all the way down. I fit fine in the drivers seat, perfectly comfortable, but getting in is a crick in the neck. The shiny trim around the shifter reflects sunlight in my eyes. The back seat is huge. I get about 33-34 mpg. The rpms cruise at 3000 going 75mph. It gets up to passing speed fine, but it gets tossed around in the wind badly. There is a little bit of interior twitching in certain parts of the insulation. The back seat windows go all the way down. I like this car very much.

my first brand-new car which is a 2015 corolla.

by from roland,iowa on August 31, 2015

iam so glad that i am leasing a brand-new 2015 toyota corolla le 4-door sedan. i accessorized it my way with rubber floormats for the interior of the car and a rubber cargo area floormat for the trunk of the car. i would strongly reccomend this car to anyone that is looking for the perfect car because all models of the 2015 toyota corolla are great cars and i love mine and i would hope that it would be a great car for anyone because all of the 2015 toyota corolla models offer 30 mpg city 40 mpg highway. i have driven mine a lot to go to ankeny and i have gotten great gas mileage from it.

great little economy car but lacks on power

by from Dallas, texas on September 9, 2015

Is nice stylish lots of good electronics inside quiet but it feels like it lacks on power. I boughted 3 weeks ago 2015 toyota corolla S love at first sight interior radio and gps. later start seeing and feeling the engine kind of disappointing

Its about time!

by from Kaneohe, HI on June 25, 2015

Every new car smells goood! Its shiny, clean and with whatever "bells n whistles" that's standard , it just takes it over the top! And hey, It's brand new right? So it's got to be good! Okay, so now I'm driving around my 2015 Toyota Corolla and notice "other" Toyotas on the road that is New, Not so new and Much older models. The older models still looks and runs good, this just tells me the reliability of this brand. Need I say more? Should have gotten a Toyota sooner!

2015 Toyota Corolla S Plus CVT

by from Alameda, CA on July 14, 2015

I've got my car for 2 months and I'm still love with it. I can actually see that I will be in love with it for a while because of it's reliabilty. I had coworkers amazed by my car since they all had to examined it closely, particularly a coworked of mine who had to look at it twice just to realize it was a revamped Corolla. I can see it sparked interest in him because he had asked me how I loved my car almost everyday when we worked. I absolutely love everything about my car, the interior (piano trimmed dash, touch screen display, racing seats, eco friendly leathered seats) and the extremely sporty exterior (mean frontal look of the car, with exhaust tip, alloy rims, and a sliding/tiltted moonroof). I'm currently getting 31MPG for the city since I have short commutes, it really doesn't bother me at all because it takes me 2.5 weeks before I have to fill up the gas tank again. I never noticed the eco mode when I am not using Sport mode; it leads you to drive at an steadier pace to save more gas!!! Great overall car for me since I like the compact design of the car that gives it an impression of a sport-looking race car, giving the fact that I am not a tall adult standing at 5'5'' so that it is perfect for me. It was also a huge plus to learn that the rear passenger leg room being quite spacious, along with 8 cup holders in the car. I won't want to be bias, there are quite some features that could be improved. The window visors does not have extensions, and the car is not powerful AT ALL. However, the window visors don't bother me too much since my commutes are short and I prefer to be gas friendly over a car about performance. I highly recommend the gas friendly, sporty and reliable Corolla to many!

After 50,000 miles it's still great

by from Fort Collins, CO on November 19, 2016

Love the 42-mpg cruising, huge backseat (for a small car), cool gauges dashboard & steering wheel, road-trip-friendly front seats. It's not a performance car (like a Mazda 3 or VW GTI), but with good tires (we mounted Michelin Premier A/S) it has some backroad spunk and is good in snow/heavy rain. Only reliability issue we've had in 50,000 miles is a bum fog light but the Toyota dealership quickly changed it out during a oil change. Would buy again and recommend the S-Plus model to friends.

Quality and Value

by from Housyon, TX on August 31, 2015

Value, quality and efficiency! Beautiful smooth ride! Highly recommend! Exceeds expectations. My only transportation vehicle so I need something reliable.

Another Great Toyota!

by from Warren, Oh on May 26, 2015

Great riding car, great gas mileage, comfort & decent price. We are sure it will last a couple hundred thousand miles like all the other Toyota's we have bought!

Awsome car

by from Atlanta Georgia on July 29, 2015

I love my new car. Handles great! Gas mileage fluctuates but overall great. Very comfortable easy to clean interior. And the ride is over all Awsome!!!!

Great service and car

by from Union City on January 24, 2015

The level of service and attention that I was able to receive was the best that I have experienced in many years. Car dealerships have a fearsome reputation. This reputation was the cause of my apprehension in actually coming in to speak with a Sales Representative. However, all of my anxiety was relieved after meeting and speaking with Mr. Chris Rozier. I will admit that I had already sold myself. I was sure that I would be coming in to purchase a Prius V and nothing would change my mind. Unfortunately, my financing options did not allow for that particular vehicle. Chris took the time to learn what I loved about the vehicle and what I saw as the benefits opposed to other vehicles on your lot. With that information he worked along with Mr. Michael Saiz to find the option that best suited what was beneficial to me. After building a great rapport with me and investigating my options, they were able to find me a car that I would have never imagined. Chris showed me all of the great options on the 2015 Corolla Sport Plus. Not only did this vehicle express my personality, but it still offered great gas mileage and adequate room for my family. Both Chris and Michael were sensitive to the fact that I am disabled with Multiple Sclerosis. They knew that the buying process was tiresome and draining for me. They made sure that I had a snack and water in hand to assist me from being completely drained. Their care for me convinced me that this was the dealership that my family and I (who are all Toyota lovers) would have to be loyal too. They even insured me that my mother who owns the Prius V5 would still receive great care when she moves to Georgia. Some people don?t understand how big small things are to consumers. But what may have been small acts of kindness won my heart and sent me home in a car that I actually love. My Prius V may not have come that day, but I can assure you that when that day comes, I know where I will be. I would suggest to anyone to make sure they make their purchase at Toyota of Union City. Thank you so much for having such a great sales team with a heart. I pray that both of these associates are rewarded for what changed not only my mind, but my life.

Our Expert Review: 2015 Toyota Corolla