2015 Corolla

2015 Toyota Corolla

2015 Toyota Corolla

Have You Driven the 2015 Toyota Corolla?

2015 Toyota Corolla Base Model One Month Review

by 2015 Toyota Corolla Base Model from Fort Worth, TX on Tue Aug 25 2015

I own the 4-speed automatic version. Truly a base model, no key fob. It does have a usb port and and steering wheel audio controls. The radio screen is nice for a base model. The radio reads a usb drive with up to 999 folders which means it can read a lot of songs, that is a huge plus in design. It's got a short roof. I'm a 6 foot 1 driver and I have to tilt my head a lot to get in the door even with the manually height adjusted seat all the way down. I fit fine in the drivers seat, perfectly comfortable, but getting in is a crick in the neck. The shiny trim around the shifter reflects sunlight in my eyes. The back seat is huge. I get about 33-34 mpg. The rpms cruise at 3000 going 75mph. It gets up to passing speed fine, but it gets tossed around in the wind badly. There is a little bit of interior twitching in certain parts of the insulation. The back seat windows go all the way down. I like this car very much.

my first brand-new car which is a 2015 corolla.

by carman from roland,iowa on Mon Aug 31 2015

iam so glad that i am leasing a brand-new 2015 toyota corolla le 4-door sedan. i accessorized it my way with rubber floormats for the interior of the car and a rubber cargo area floormat for the trunk of the car. i would strongly reccomend this car to anyone that is looking for the perfect car because all models of the 2015 toyota corolla are great cars and i love mine and i would hope that it would be a great car for anyone because all of the 2015 toyota corolla models offer 30 mpg city 40 mpg highway. i have driven mine a lot to go to ankeny and i have gotten great gas mileage from it.

great little economy car but lacks on power

by new toyota owner from Dallas, texas on Wed Sep 09 2015

Is nice stylish lots of good electronics inside quiet but it feels like it lacks on power. I boughted 3 weeks ago 2015 toyota corolla S love at first sight interior radio and gps. later start seeing and feeling the engine kind of disappointing

After 50,000 miles it's still great

by tomK from Fort Collins, CO on Sat Nov 19 2016

Love the 42-mpg cruising, huge backseat (for a small car), cool gauges dashboard & steering wheel, road-trip-friendly front seats. It's not a performance car (like a Mazda 3 or VW GTI), but with good tires (we mounted Michelin Premier A/S) it has some backroad spunk and is good in snow/heavy rain. Only reliability issue we've had in 50,000 miles is a bum fog light but the Toyota dealership quickly changed it out during a oil change. Would buy again and recommend the S-Plus model to friends.

2015 Toyota Corolla S Plus CVT

by Sunny from Alameda, CA on Tue Jul 14 2015

I've got my car for 2 months and I'm still love with it. I can actually see that I will be in love with it for a while because of it's reliabilty. I had coworkers amazed by my car since they all had to examined it closely, particularly a coworked of mine who had to look at it twice just to realize it was a revamped Corolla. I can see it sparked interest in him because he had asked me how I loved my car almost everyday when we worked. I absolutely love everything about my car, the interior (piano trimmed dash, touch screen display, racing seats, eco friendly leathered seats) and the extremely sporty exterior (mean frontal look of the car, with exhaust tip, alloy rims, and a sliding/tiltted moonroof). I'm currently getting 31MPG for the city since I have short commutes, it really doesn't bother me at all because it takes me 2.5 weeks before I have to fill up the gas tank again. I never noticed the eco mode when I am not using Sport mode; it leads you to drive at an steadier pace to save more gas!!! Great overall car for me since I like the compact design of the car that gives it an impression of a sport-looking race car, giving the fact that I am not a tall adult standing at 5'5'' so that it is perfect for me. It was also a huge plus to learn that the rear passenger leg room being quite spacious, along with 8 cup holders in the car. I won't want to be bias, there are quite some features that could be improved. The window visors does not have extensions, and the car is not powerful AT ALL. However, the window visors don't bother me too much since my commutes are short and I prefer to be gas friendly over a car about performance. I highly recommend the gas friendly, sporty and reliable Corolla to many!

My 3rd and most favorite Corolla!

by Pit bull from Stormville, NY on Sat Sep 20 2014

My first Corolla was a 2003 Corolla LE manual. Manual, that was a rare find in 2002. I loved that car! It was so much fun to drive. I never had any problems with it. 10 years later and 175K miles it still drove excellent. In September of 2012 I started a new job that required a lot of driving so I bought a 2013 Corolla S automatic. Great car but even though my wife drove manual she wanted me to get the automatic. Needless to say she never drove the car. Almost two years to the date I traded the 2013 and got a 2015 Corolla S Plus manual 6 speed. I really loved the new body style and rims but mostly wanted a manual again. Well to my surprise this car came with so many bells and whistles STANDARD I was shocked! This car not only is so much fun to drive, it talks to me and has NAVIGATION standard! Toyota you really know how to build them! Congratulations!

Awsome car

by Workaholic mom from Atlanta Georgia on Wed Jul 29 2015

I love my new car. Handles great! Gas mileage fluctuates but overall great. Very comfortable easy to clean interior. And the ride is over all Awsome!!!!

Quality and Value

by Quality and Value from Housyon, TX on Mon Aug 31 2015

Value, quality and efficiency! Beautiful smooth ride! Highly recommend! Exceeds expectations. My only transportation vehicle so I need something reliable.

Great Car!

by zay_corollla from Philadelphia, PA on Mon Nov 24 2014

I just purchase a Black 2015 Toyota Corolla LE Base back in late October. I've decided to trade in my 2008 Nissan Versa. I have my car for a month now and since enjoy driving the car since I purchase it. The exterior didn't wow me, but it does look more bold than I've least expected. The interior is very nice layout. It feel more premium than I've expected despite they are some hard plastic around the interior. The dashboard may look very busy, but once you get the handle of it, it really not bad at all. My favorite thing about the car is actually the ride comfort. It's really comfortable, supple, and relatively quiet. The only thing you'll heard is the 1.8 engine on higher rpm and some tire noise. The CVT transmission is probably one of the best I've driven beside the Nissan Altima. If I have to change anything about the car, I'll purchase the S trim since it look really nice. Once I put more miles on it, I'll know more details about the car. I would recommend anybody this car. Affordable, comfortable, value, and Toyota reputation of reliability.

Another Great Toyota!

by Bernie from Warren, Oh on Tue May 26 2015

Great riding car, great gas mileage, comfort & decent price. We are sure it will last a couple hundred thousand miles like all the other Toyota's we have bought!

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 19

Our Take on the 2015 Toyota Corolla

Editor's note: This review was written in October 2013 about the 2014 Toyota Corolla. Little of substance has changed with this year's model. To see what's new for 2015, click here, or check out a side-by-side comparison of the two model years.

If you're shopping in the compact-car class, fuel efficiency and affordability are most certainly among your top priorities. Toyota's redesigned compact sedan delivers both — as long as you're OK with a few tradeoffs in comfort.

The 2014 Toyota Corolla is a big improvement, but it ranks merely midpack against other compacts, especially in terms of cabin noise and ride quality.

Along with an exterior styling makeover, the 11th-generation Corolla gets a... Read More