2017 Corolla

2017 Toyota Corolla

2017 Toyota Corolla

Have You Driven the 2017 Toyota Corolla?

Corolla 50th anniversay

by Toyota for life from Lexington ky on Sat May 06 2017

Bought a 2017 corolla 50 anniversary edition. We own a 2015 corolla and the difference is night and day. Toyota made tons of safety upgrades and improved the seats. My wife was hesitant about buying the car because she did not feel excited about driving her 2015. I cannot get my 2017 away from her she absolutely loves it as do I.

Great Car!

by Haylee from Hobart, IN on Mon Mar 27 2017

I absolutely love my new red 2017 Toyota Corolla! It is the perfect fit for me! It has everything I look for in a new car: Very comfortable, great value, perfect style for me, so reliable, front and back safety cameras, and amazing gas mileage. Can't praise this car enough!

love my Toyota!

by Amy from Waterloo, Iowa on Mon May 01 2017

I have driven Toyotas for the past 25 years... then switched to a Chevy on a three year lease... I am happy to report that I am back in a Toyota! Nothing beats the confidence you have when driving a Toyota!

Most technologically advanced car I ever owned.

by RJ from Salt Lake City, UT on Tue Apr 18 2017

Our Toyota Corolla is a beautiful car that we plan to keep for many years. We are very excited to have our brand new Toyota Corolla. We have two vehicles and they are both toyotas. Toyotas last. You can always rely on a toyota.

First car, so far it is great!

by Donuts from Warwick on Wed May 03 2017

It is roomier than I thought it would be. Rides smooth and love it, plus i got the moonroof i wanted :)

Corolla Upgrade

by Tommy from Fort Lauderdale on Thu Apr 27 2017

I upgraded from a 2015 Corolla LE Plus to this 2017 Corolla SE. Although still very new, I already am so pleased with the improvements Toyota has put into the new vehicle. Comfort, handling, lighting, all wheel disc breaking and added safety features have all made for one fantastic beginning to a hopefully long relationship between me and my new Corolla SE.

Best car I've owned

by Soonerfan from Goldsboro NC on Sat Apr 29 2017

Great car for the money and great gas mileage too. Very smooth riding car and has many safety features such as lane assis and hands free phone capabilities. We have Toyotas before and this one is the best car for the price.

Great pick/ Amazing Car.

by M.Sodafied from Dallas on Tue Feb 28 2017

I have purchased the Toyota Corolla Se 2017 and I love the car fully @Newdesign @newled @sportylook @moreoption @simplyloveit

Sporty, secure, and sexy!!!!

by B.K. Mitchell from Abilene, TX on Wed Aug 30 2017

My 2017 Toyota Corolla SE is by far the best car I ever had. The look of it is very nice, sporty and very modern and stylish. The interior is really nice. I love that nice blue that outlines The seats and the leather seats are awesome. The gas mileage is great I get about 38 mpg on the highway and 27 city and the eco feature really helps to save money on gas. $10 can get you a half tank of gas. The Sport button is awesome it gives the car a nice boost when going uphill and also on the highway to go a bit faster. The audio system is great. I love the fact that I can Bluetooth my own music which is "the bomb" The safety features are awesome. I love the fact that if I ever start to veere into the other lane it beeps and corrects your steering. I love it!!! The 2017 Toyota Corolla SE is everything I ever need and want in a car.

Perfect first car ever!

by cfsamson from Winnipeg, MB on Mon Jun 12 2017

I have to say that this is the perfect car for me! I feel safe and secure with the new Toyota Safety features it has. It's easy access and anyone can drive it. This is the very first car I've ever owned and I'm pretty impressed with it. It's very light and easy to drive. I love the fully adjustable drivers seat and the the way the seat is shaped as if it's hugging me safe. A lot of leg room whereever you seat. Even if you don't pre-start the car, it cools quickly even after its park under the sun all day. I love that the rear window, side mirrors and front window are heated. Very handy! The slight push at the signal is perfect for changing lanes quick as it only signals 3 times. It starts and goes smoothly as you drive and doesn't make you feel like you stepped on your gas all of a sudden. The break is magnificent! Very smooth stop! The automatic anti-glare on the rearview mirror is one of my favourite part! I can customize my dashboard with pictures, connect my phone and listen to music without the cord. I like the lock feaure in the front doors. The leather seat are so great so you don't even need to buy a seat cover! the trunk space is huge for a small car. I love that I can bend my back seats for extra storage room when I need it. The best part of it all is the interior and exterior design. I feel like I'm driving the most exclusive car! I get a lot of head turns when I'm on the road, especially with the LED headlights! Absolute handsome car! I recommend this to not only new drivers but to long drivers too! Such a great car I'm glad I purchased this and I'll be driving it for yearssss!

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 37

Our Take on the 2017 Toyota Corolla

The verdict:

The 2017 Toyota Corolla compact sedan will get you from point A to point B, but there are better choices for even the most ordinary of trips.

Versus the competition:

The Corolla's roomy cabin compares well with other compact cars and its breadth of standard safety features set it apart, but its driving experience and cabin materials come up short in an increasingly refined and upscale class.

The Corolla is Toyota’s long-running entrant in the compact car class. It competes with models like the Honda Civic, Chevrolet Cruze and Ford Focus (see their specs compared here).

For 2017, the Corolla gets updated front styling and new standard features, like a backup camera. There are new standard active safety features, too, including forward pre-collision warning with pedestrian detection, automatic emergency braking, lane departure warning and prevention, automatic high-beam headlights and adaptive cruise control.

The Toyota Corolla base price starts at $19,365, including an $865 destination charge. We tested an uplevel XLE trim with an as-tested price of $24,086 and EPA-estimated fuel... Read More