2017 Toyota Corolla consumer reviews

side view of 2017 Corolla Toyota
Explore the 2017 Toyota Corolla
Shop the 2017 Toyota Corolla
1.0

Unreliable, slow, and dangerous!

I would not ever begin to wish this car on my worst enemy. The steering, I’ve noticed, has been described as “lackluster”. I would say its downright unreliable because I had to have the steering corrected on this car twice before it ever reached its first oil change. In addition, the pre-collision avoidance system almost killed me on more than 3 occasions, once almost turning me into mush in between two semi-trucks. The system will randomly recognize just anything as a potential collision and will lock up all the brakes with no warning. Another issue I’ve had with this car is erratic transmission activity in cruise control, with the rpms shooting into redline territory on any kind of downhill grade. This is another problem Toyota could not themselves fix. I also came to learn that the speedometer was off by 4mph out of the factory. This car has lived in the shop between steering problems, collision avoidance problems, and transmission problems, I would urge anyone and everyone to stay away from this car.

Happy to shop at AutoBoutique

Best deal in town , looking for a car online and I came across AutoBoutique FL. Drove from NC few hours away to check a vehicle out, came in check in at the front desk my sales rep Matt was so professional and honest about every vehicle we looked at showed me the car faxed for every vehicle. I highly recommend AutoBoutique if your in the market for a vehicle fair priced reliable vehicles come check it out your self a lot of inventory here.

1.3

Worst car I’ve ever owned

2017 with 42,000 miles and the car stalls out almost when in drive at a red light. The rpm goes up and down and the car shakes. Also the cruise control is a joke you can’t even go down a hill without it revving to 5k rpm

Very Reliable!

JUST WOW! I love this car! Thanks to carswelltn.com I am the proud owner of a 2017 Toyota Corolla. Everyone of my friends and family members has told me that they are wonderful and reliable cars. :D

Best car I have owned!!!!!!!

In excellant shape when driven off the car lot. Still in excellant shape!!! Love this vehice!!!!!!! Met my expectations, could swear it was brand new.

Great car good mileage

The Carolla is a nice car. Good condition and mileage is good. A great car for my needs and I like the body style and features

Very reliable and very safe

Always felt safe whilst driving this car, came with a lot of safety features and very smooth to drive. Very reliable and trustworthy car. Would recommend to someone looking for a good, reliable and safe car

4.1

Reliable and spacious.

The Toyota reputation for reliability shines through in the Corolla. A smooth ride with plenty of head and leg room for even the tallest of people. Unlike other vehicles I’ve owned, I know that when I get behind the wheel, there will not be a call made for a tow home.

Beautiful car, excellent performance and reliable.

This Corolla SE handled very well in the test drive. It was a very comfortable ride. The high tech features were excellent and very accessible. It is rated a very reliable car and I hope to keep it for a long time!

4.1

As reliable as they come.

As everyone knows, Corollas are as reliable as any other car out there so I don’t need to make this lengthy. I’ve had my Corolla for a little over 3 years now and I am still very happy with my decision to get one. I have not once had to worry about something breaking down or suddenly stop working, it’s great. I’d definitely recommend for someone to purchase a Corolla, you won’t regret it!