2007 Toyota Highlander

Toyota Highlanders deserve their high value

by from Bethel, VT on August 31, 2017

I purchased this car 5 years ago with fairly high mileage. It has held up well and been a reliable, comfortable ride. A great car in weather, the highlander offers great vision and is great on trips and has room for the whole family.

This is the best used car I've ever owned.

by on August 20, 2017

This is a reliable car with all the features that are necessary. I really like the simplicity of it. It is also very comfortable to drive.

Reliable car

by from Reston, VA on August 20, 2017

This car is the best for it's power and reliable characteristics. Every time you are driving it with pleasure.

My Highlander

by from winston-salem. nc on August 6, 2017

My Highlander is a very reliable car. I have not had any issues out of it. My car drives really well. It's a smooth ride.

Great vehicle

by on August 3, 2017

We've lived our highlander! It was amazing for driving in snowy conditions and has been an overall awesome car.

My car

by from Grand Haven, MI on August 2, 2017

I owned my Highlander for about 6 years and had no trouble with it. I don't have it anymore because someone had car issues and I let them buy mine at reduced cost to help them out. I could transport lots of grandkids in it using the 3rd row seat and found it very easy to use the back to move things.

Nice car!

by on July 28, 2017

I like that there's a lot of leg room in the back, good trunk space and 4 wheel drive. OverAll nice vehicle
Not Rated Reliability

Best First Car!

by from Centreville, Virginia on July 20, 2017

When I bought this car back in june of 2015, I never thought a first car could be so incredible. Every time I climb in, I feel disconnected from the road. It also has a ton of features, like carrying about 10 other teenagers with blasting music, speeding down the road. It is also kid-friendly, with the TV's included in my limited edition package.

Car runs extremely well.

by from on April 13, 2017

I have driven this car across country many times and it has never had any problems! It is the most reliable car that I have ever owned and it never fails to let me down!

2007 Toyota Highlander Sport

by from Chicago IL on April 2, 2017

This is an Incredibly 2007 Toyota Highlander Sport V6 AWD! The Silver exterior color is in GREAT condition, with no major signs of abuse at all. There are no major dents/dings on this Tacoma, there are some minor scratches and touched up blemishes on this vehicle. This is just normal wear and tear. Overall this is a very sharp looking vehicle.

Our Expert Review: 2007 Toyota Highlander