2007 Toyota Matrix

Great zippy car

by from Tacoma, WA on August 2, 2017

Wanted manual and I got it. Super sweet car that's well made and economical. It's really a good deal.

Highly dependable

by from Douglasville, Georgia on July 3, 2017

The car is fun to drive and highly dependable. It's a great car for daily commute and very fuel economical. Low maintenance vehicle.

Maintenace free car

by from Schaumburg, IL on May 22, 2017

This car is low maintenance and excellent gas mileage. Saved my money so much. I loved this car and my family loved this car.

Second most reliable car I have owned

by from Fremont, Ca on April 29, 2017

My 2007 Matrix has been a fantastic commute car with its small size and fuel efficiency. Also a fantastic car for our three dogs with foldable seats and easy to clean cargo space. Would definitely purchase again!

Very nice used car

by from Granbury,Texas on April 20, 2017

Purchased this car at ATT Motors and it was great. We have had it for about 1 year and no problems at all.

great car

by from wilmington on April 9, 2017

Great little car. Love the AWD, handles great in snow. Toyota cars are very reliable and very inexpensive to own.

Great car to own and drive.

by from Douglasville, Georgia on February 11, 2017

A very reliable and gas economical vehicle. Does not have a large trunk space and the back seat is only comfortable for two. Overall, a car that is highly recommended for a small family.

only had for 30 days so far, but we expected.

by from ga on January 10, 2017

Perfect car for our daughter. Hoping for all the reliability that we had read about. So far SHE love it.

great car

by from NC on January 27, 2015

My only issue was no arm rest. When driving long distance I had to put a pillow under my right arm for comfort. I'm at 108,000 miles and still going great! I'm one to keep up with maintenance and my car has been the best buy for me so far. I was told it has been discontinued. I was surprised. Great little car!

Great little car!

by from Sarasota, FL on December 7, 2014

I have a 2007 Matrix M-Theory model (#609 of 2500) and I love it! Bear in mind that it's really just a Corolla "station wagon" under there, but, whatever you call it, Matrix or Corolla Wagon, it's a really great little car, very peppy, very reliable, comfortable enough for medium-length drives (I wouldn't want to drive it cross-country, but it's fine for most trips) and, from what I read online, they last forever, like 200,000 miles! One thing I really like about it a lot is the fact that when you fold down the rear seat to load cargo, you get a totally flat surface to put things on, unlike a lot of SUVs that have a flat surface and then a hump up to another flat surface. Believe me, when you're loading in a big box like the replacement water heater I bought recently, that makes a big difference in ease of loading. Anyway, bottom line, if you're considering getting a Matrix, go for it, you won't regret it!