2014 Toyota Prius

Reliable, Inexpensive to Drive, Pleasure to Own

by from Troy, Michigan on September 11, 2017

Toyota has perfected Hybrid technology through many generations of the Prius. It drives well and delivers its promise of fuel efficiency and Carbon emissions. There is no Hybrid car more reliable on the market than the Prius.

Best car I've ever owned (I've had 5)

by from Glen Ellyn, Il on August 13, 2017

Best engineered, most versatile, most fuel efficient car by far I've ever owned. Very comfortable and smooth power. My last five cars have been Prius'. Love 'em.

Uses car for Transportingfamily

Everything we need in a car

by from Elkhart, IN on August 10, 2017

Our 2nd Prius. We love our car and our dealer. Never fill up sooner than 2 weeks. Comfy ride, great stereo, hardly ever needs repair. "Eco" option helps save fuel.

Super gas milage

by on August 2, 2017

I changed my car with prius and I am not regret. This is absolutely not performance car, but you can see up to 500 miles with 1 tank. In addition to that, you can fill up your tank maximum 20 dollar. I can totally recomemd that car

Uses car for Havingfun

The Best Car for Gas Mileage

by from MI on August 1, 2017

My 2014 Prius is certainly an interesting vehicle. It is for the people who want the gas mileage. In terms of performance, look elsewhere at a Lincoln MKZ Hybrid or an Accord or Camry Hybrid. It has more than enough legroom in the back. The navigation screen can be really hard to see during the daytime. Overall, this car has certainly paid for itself.

Value for the money

by on July 17, 2017

This car is not the performance car but if you want to save money on gas it is the only one you can choose. It can go up to 510 miles with one tank gas.

Uses car for Havingfun

best car i ever owned. wish i still had it

by from Lewis Center, ohio on July 8, 2017

car is outstanding. great to sometimes average over 75 mpg. However, you have to learn how to drive it.

Uses car for Transportingfamily

Wonderful car for my commutes

by from Portland, OR on June 20, 2017

I commute 40 miles/day for work, so I wanted to buy a reliable, fuel-efficient, and comfortable car. The Prius meets all those criteria, and more. It has a lot of space in the trunk to transport things. The backseat is also roomy, according to my passengers. The ride is so incredibly smooth and quiet. I haven't had to fill my gas tank as often as my previous car (a 1998 Dodge Stratus, so this was quite the upgrade!) The only cons I have are about visibility. The car is shaped in such a way that the rear window has a horizontal bar going through the middle of it and, while it doesn't hinder visibility much, it is an annoyance. The rear window also appears smaller than usual, but that might be from the segmentation of it. However, the rear camera really helps! And the way the car slopes in front, there's a wide blindspot from the A pillar which I haven't gotten used to yet. Bottom line: Annoyances aside, it's a fantastic car!

Very sturdy, reliable, good looking, roomy, safe

by from on June 20, 2017

I have driven this car for three years now with zeero trouble. It is beautiful, tight handling, safe, reliable and offers great fuel economy - nearly 50 miles/gallon on open roads and 45 miles/gallon in city. Seats five people very confortably and has good trunk space. Intereior space is same as my Camry XLE.

Reliable, fuel efficient car.

by from South Pasadena on June 14, 2017

It's economical and roomy enough for our family of three. We knew we would be happy with fuel efficiency, but were happily surprised how much we can fit in the trunk.

Our Expert Review: 2014 Toyota Prius