2015 Prius

2015 Toyota Prius

2015 Toyota Prius

Have You Driven the 2015 Toyota Prius?

Regular guy

by Dudechillin from White mountains n.h. on Wed Sep 07 2016

I owned a 2010 next generation prius iI.just bought the 2015 model. Everyone kept telling me they were slow. At the lights my prius left everyone sitting at the lights. Plenty of power in the passing lane. Living in white mountains I got the hang of using the brake gear on shifter. I realized I could charge my batteries going downhill. Letting me average around 58 miles per gallon. I travel to Florida in the winter my trip from n.h. To florida cost me $100.00 dollars. My impala was a lot more I like when your in traffic stopped the car shuts of gas and runs on batteries. What I save on gas makes my payment over other cars with 0% financing. Prius owner forever. Keep under estimating them. Used to always check gas and be at gas station now I get in and drive. Saving a lot of $$$$$. Lovin it.

LOVE IT LOVE IT & LOVE IT!

by Luv my Prius from Tampa, FL on Tue Jan 05 2016

This is my first hybrid and everytime I visit the gas pump I ask myself why I waited so long? At 6' 3" and 245 pounds I find the car very comfortable. Plenty of room for 4 adults and lots of storage. I love the layout of the dash and instruments. The build in GPS and smart phone features are awesome. I calculate that I will save myself nearly $200 a month on fuel expenses. The 0% financing and rebates are AMAZING. Great warranty for trouble free driving. I honestly don't think I will ever drive anything but Toyota Prius' ever again. Wish I would have made the plunge years ago. I first thought was that the car must be under powered and sluggish. WRONG! She has plenty of get up and go and has a better MPG average than my Harley! If you have been thinking about a Prius, I strongly recommend it!

Can't Believe I Bought This Sensible Car

by Lady J from Hanford, CA on Sun Mar 27 2016

I used to think these cars were made for tree hugging environmentalists. I habitually enjoyed passing them in my other car too. But I started a 100 mile daily commute last month. That changed my mind so I came around to the Prius. The dealer even had rebates on the remaining 2015 models. In addition to the 50 mpg, the car is well equipped with plenty of features too. I especially like the front and side airbags. It also comfortably seats my family of 4.

Good Car to Date!

by First Time Hybrid Buyer from Milwaukee, WI on Tue Jun 30 2015

This is the first hybrid we have purchased, but it is our fifth Toyota. We bought the car because it's a Consumer Reports best buy, has good value for the money, offered great incentives (both rebates and financing), and is an IIHS Top Safety Pick. We have achieved better than the EPA average fuel economy in many instances. On one occasion, I had over 67 MPGs in urban driving. The car is quite roomy on the inside and the seats were comfortable on a 500 mile road trip to Michigan and back. As for the downsides, the car is a little loud at higher speeds on the freeway. We cruised certain stretches of highway at 80 mph, and the car can drone a bit at these speeds. It is also difficult to read the radio display in direct sunlight, especially while wearing sunglasses. But, overall, it is a good car. We look forward to the ownership experience.

solid commuter

by Katherine on Sun Nov 12 2017

This hybrid car really shines at the gas pump. I reliably got 45-50 miles to the gallon. It does ride low to the ground so you must be very careful of curb stops in parking lots. I found it to be roomy on the interior and ergonomically solid. It's a wonderful commuting car in terms of MPG, but on the highway trucks and other large vehicles can be intimidating. Four adults can fit very comfortably and the trunk is also surprisingly roomy.

Love this Prius!

by CraigParsons from Crystal Lake, IL. on Fri Mar 02 2018

Even nicer than my previous 2009 Prius and I really liked that one. Both cars are so reliable and great to drive.

Great Car!

by handz from northern California on Fri Apr 03 2015

I love my Prius C. I have driven a Camry for the last 450K so this was a step down in luxury for me. I find the Prius comfortable, and I love spending so little on gas. I like the feedback the car gives me about my driving performance. I am not in love with the headlights driving at night in the mountains. They cast a sharp line between what is lit up and what is dark. Visibility is sometimes challenging- I must check my mirrors and blind spot with care before changing lanes. Overall I love driving it and am quite pleased!

Favorite Car Ever!

by Lilygrace from Whittier, CA on Tue Mar 13 2018

This car (its my 2nd Prius:) has fulfilled my desires and need for size, maneuverability, inside space (amazing amount of leg room in both front and back seats), comfortable seats, dependability, 5 USB ports capable, backup camera (a must!), navigation capable, and just a smooth drive! Great mileage of course (48-50+ in town and on the freeway). It takes awhile to learn how to maximize the benefits of the hybrid, but now, with our second Prius, we’ve figured out most of it. We’ve owned this car for under 3 years, and have driven it 65,000 miles, locally and across country, camping, with a load, and it has performed amazingly well. Love this car!

purchase

by new Prius owner from massachusetts on Sun Feb 21 2016

car is great, just as I had seen it in line. I was able to do almost everything on line though some tried to get me to come in great car for work commute of 85 miles each day. too bad this site was no help n the procrss

2015 Prius

by Sher from San Diego on Wed Nov 05 2014

Great car, love navigation and Bluetooth. Mileage is a bit less then expected but I drive fast coming from being a sports car driver

1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Our Take on the 2015 Toyota Prius

Editor's note: This review was written in September 2014 about the 2014 Toyota Prius. Little of substance has changed with this year's model. To see what's new for 2015, click here, or check out a side-by-side comparison of the two model years.

The 2014 Toyota Prius hybrid is spacious and its extreme efficiency is impressive, but you have to put up with a noisy, bumpy ride and an interior that's showing its age.

The third-generation Prius has been around for five model years now, and it remains one of the most fuel-efficient cars you can buy, not counting fully electric cars; the EPA rates it at 51/48/50 mpg city/highway/combined. Toyota also sells a plug-in hybrid version of the Prius, as well as... Read More