2014 Toyota Prius Plug-in consumer reviews

side view of 2014 Prius Plug-in Toyota
Explore the 2014 Toyota Prius Plug-in
Shop the 2014 Toyota Prius Plug-in
4.3

Fantastic car for short and long rides

This car has been fantastic at getting me around. Totally dependable, great handling and fantastic gas mileage (1 tank of gas costing roughly $30.00 gets me 420 miles down the road! Great car!!!

4.5

Gets a green Carpool sticker.

I test drove the Plug in Prius and it rides the same as all the Prius's. But it has the Green Carpool Lane sticker that makes it even more desirable.

3.9

Great little car

It is the perfect car for Uber. It's very comfortable and gets great mileage. It's super quiet and has excellent trunk space. We love our new little car.

3.8

2014 Prius Test Drive

I tested drive the 2014 Prius. For whatever reason, the prior generation 2004 to 2008 drive smoother and the new generation 2017+ drive better. I do love the light blue color of the 2014 generation.

Very reliable car

Very well equipped, very reliable, very economical, very fast for the class. I love my prius, it is the best value for the money.

Extremely reliable car.

This car met all of my needs. Very reliable, very safe, very economical and very fast. Noting came close to its economy and package for the money.

Most reliable car I owed.

Just is the best of the best manufacturer Toyota. Name speaks by itself. It is close to Lexus, made by the same manufacturer.

the car you can rely on, and can save you alot.

I've owned 15 cars in the past, but this is the one that I will stick to it. It saves me a lot of money on gas, since it is plug-in, I usually plug it in and do my short distance driving around 12-mile radius without burning a drop of gas. This car is quiet and comfortable. It is an everyday practical car.

Great Car and Best part Green Carpool Stickers

Been an amazing car and loved having the Carpool access with the Green Carpool Stickers and amazing mileage, low maintenance costs and literally the 5 PRIUS I have owned

Diamond Lane Special

The combination of Toyota reliability and commuting in the diamond lane make this unbeatable. Volt had better electric distance, but afraid about reliability. Leaf depreciated worse and range was limited. Best choice.