2012 Toyota Prius v consumer reviews

side view of 2012 Prius v Toyota
Explore the 2012 Toyota Prius v
Shop the 2012 Toyota Prius v

Great used car

The Best “used” car I’ve ever owned. The comfort paired with the economy is EXEMPLARY. The uneducated rumor that it doesn’t have any room is a total lie. I’m 6’3 and weigh 240 and have a ton of room!

Great Upkeep!

Impressed a 2012 runs just as well as my previous 2014. It was enjoyable driving this car around Walnut Creek. It handled well and performed as expected.

4.4

Great Test Drive

For an older vehicle, it runs very well and it is in great condition. There were scrapes on the rear bumper and a chip out of the plastic in the back, but the final price of the vehicle reflected that in my opinion. Drove very nicely for my hours drive back to Stockton. Can't give five stars reliability yet because I have not drove it enough, but I am impressed so far.

Most Cost Effective Car I have ever owned!

Maz MPG's (40 +), quality through interior and exterior. Repair costs are minimal and overall cost of ownership is amazingly low. The roominess of the interior is surprising (We can fir a 10 ft Kayak inside and still close the back hatch.

Most fuel efficient car we’ve owned. We love it!

Always wanted a Prius and this met all expectations! Wish I could afford a brand new one! I love the technology that comes with this ride!

Most reliable car I've owned!

Prius V- 5 with premium sound and all options- This car is excellent on gas, great for long trips and comfortable to drive. I love the panoramic moon roof and the parking assist self parking function is awesome! This model has lots of room in the back for transporting lots of groceries, sports equipment, bikes and kids stuff. Super safe and easy child seat mounting.

A terrific car - never needed repair.

The perfect car for me. Very comfortable to drive in front, and has an unusually roomy back seat. Storage space is more than adequate. Great mileage. I replaced the substandard stereo with a new system.

Drives like a charm: 44 MPG

Lots of legroom, great acceleration, trouble free, well maintained with dealer servicing every 5000 miles. Driving has been about equally divided over local roads and freeways

Reliable and easy maintenance

This car met all my needs, consistently great 45mpg in the city, multiple driving modes based on driving preferences. This car comfortably fits five adults and additionally allows full cargo space. The leather interior is also in great condition.

Does everything well. Very reliable.

Great car. Awesome family car with plenty of space. Great gas mileage and very well equipped. The interior felt comfortable and rich. This has been my second Prius I own.