2017 Prius v

2017 Toyota Prius v

2017 Toyota Prius v

Have You Driven the 2017 Toyota Prius v?

Why did I wait to get rid of my gas guzzler

by BerniceK from Florida Keys, FL on Tue Jun 13 2017

I have only owned this Prius 5 for only a couple of weeks. It rides like a dream. In that time I have driven 427 miles when I came upon a gas station that was selling gas at a hard to pass up price. With my previous gas guzzler and force of habit I proceeded to fill the tank. To my surprise and pleasure it only took 4.5 gallons of fuel. What a saving, even my credit card said thank you.

Super impressed with new car

by PaulB from Albany, NY on Sat Jun 10 2017

This car met and exceeded my expectations. A smooth, quiet ride, with a lot more storage space than I realized. I got just over the EPA fuel estimate on a 550-mile trip the day after I took ownership.

Best car I?ve owned.

by Rocket Booster from Rochester IL on Wed Aug 22 2018

I have purchased over 40 cars in my life and the Prius V is among my two favorites, the other a 1984 Toyota Celica. My wife wanted the Prius V back in 2012 and I scoffed. But she got one and it has been a jewel. We?ve put 110,000 miles on it and with the exception of replacing headlamps twice have done nothing but routine maintenance. So when my 2008 Lexus was due for replacement I looked at a dozen different car models and settled on another Prius V.

this is the dream car I never dreamed about

by BetsyP, Toyota owner since 1985 from Tabernacle, NJ on Wed Nov 15 2017

I didn't think I could like a car as much as my Matrix but the Prius V has proven to be even better..very comfortable, fuel efficient, beautiful color and styling and has an incredible amount of leg room and cargo space.

Best Car I've Owned

by rmolino from Frederick, MD on Thu Jun 01 2017

The 2017 Toyota Prius 3 is a great car! Let's start with 61.2 MPG in the city. All the safety features comfort and control of a Lexus. Did not get any extra's since there was a lot standard. Only extra was pearl white exterior. Trunk space and front and rear leg and head room are very good. Easily fits someone six feet or taller. Cockpit is fabulous! Even can charge and Bluetooth certain phones when placed in console tray. Perfect car for a new driver as well as an old seasoned one like me. This car is tight and much better than previous Prius years. The new styling makes it look great too!

Plenty of room and great fuel economy

by KnuckleHead42 on Tue Jul 24 2018

We frequently travel, usually short distances, with our dog... 65 pounds of muscle and energy. We are all comfortable, with good leg, head, and shoulder room in the front seats, and the dog in the second row. There is plenty of storage room and a wide and easy to open and close rear hatch that handles grocery shopping with ease, and has managed some fairly large home improvement items. I do drive at or slightly slower than the speed limit, and the car gives between 46-51 miles per gallon of fuel versus the EPA reported 39. Having driven mostly fast cars with manual transmissions, the proximity key fob, keyless ignition, and CVT took some getting used to, but nothing significant. The sensors are even smart enough to refuse to lock the vehicle with the key fob inside - pretty cool that Toyota thought of that.

first 1000 miles

by retired CSI from Cedar Rapids on Fri Sep 01 2017

I was looking for a little more cargo space, but got so much more. The drive is much more comfortable than our 2010 Prius. I have been getting better mpg than the EPA rating. The console design is very user friendly in my opinion. The only changes that I would make would be to beef up the rear seat and front passenger cup holders.

Our Prius V

by B.Rodriguez from Jackson,Ga on Wed Apr 12 2017

Although we've only had the car for a few days, we love it! It's so spacious, everyone that has been in it has deemed it the new road trip car.. which isn't a bad thing because of the fuel efficiency. We love our Prius V!

Why the Long Look?

by Chances0208 from Kailua on Wed Aug 16 2017

The car is really long!...... That is the definition of this car. The upside of the vehicle is its space. It's long so it can sit more than five passengers and or carry long objects. However, from driving it on a highway, I must say that it doesn't feel safe. It seems light and turning was difficult for me. I usually drive sedan so that may be the reason why; this car's length is longer than most SUV. I also feel like I will break the stick. It's like "Golf Cart" is what I was told by Toyota worker. Yea... so... it's about two inches long at best and two or three centimeters thick. I feel like I would break it. I would recommend this car for college students (money is good compared to what it has to offer - bluetooth, space, etc.) but it's not a dream car for many. Anyone looking into SUV and isn't comfortable with most SUV heights, PriusV is an alternative. Length could be issue but I'm sure whoever drives it for few weeks it should be ok.

Does not recommend this car!!

Most efficient car I ever have

by Ms. Yu from Oak Park, IL on Tue Jun 13 2017

This car meets all our needs to be oil efficient and thus eco-friendly! At the same time, it's sleek design just stands out as well. The smaller space inside doesn't however sacrifice comfort at all.

1 2 3