2008 Toyota Sequoia

It's a Toyota!

by from Springfield Mo on June 9, 2017

Great deal! All of the other ones I looked at wanted $24000 and up. With more than 130000 miles.could use some more cargo space.

Uses car for Towing

I'm getting a newer model!

by from Boise, ID on June 3, 2017

Love love this car! When I buy a new car it will be the same one just newer. It's great for my kids to grow into as well.

What can I say

by from Somerville, Ma. on May 30, 2017

I needed a good tow vehicle as well as a family vehicle. I got the best of both with my Sequoia. The room and comfort factors met my expectations 100%.

Fits my needs

by from Somerville, Ma. on May 19, 2017

Leg room, comfortable and will be a great tow vehicle for my bass boat. A lot more than I expected on the features, but very happy.

Uses car for Towing

the safest car i've ever had

by from on May 13, 2017

very safe and well worth its value. i had it for around 6 years until it was totaled in an accident. kept me safe in the accident. no broken bones, concussions, etc. very much recommend the sequoia

most comfortable in its class

by from Kimberly, wi on May 4, 2017

feels solid safe and dependable well thought out. very comfortable and powerful when towing. hard to find used

built like a tank

by from Texas on April 30, 2017

This car is a kid hauler ! The instrument cluster is hard to see.the gas mileage is bad,& it is kind of ugly.but the leather interior is nice & comfortable. 170,000 miles now & still pleased with it

Great SUV!

by from on October 28, 2016

Highly recommend!! This 2008 Toyota Sequoia Limited was a major redesign of the Sequoia. It rides suprisingly smoothly and is very stable. Has a great feel. The interior space is generous. Has 4-wheel drive. Sits up high. Very comfortable. Looks nice. Sequoias are supposed to last a long time if they are well-maintained. I could not be more pleased.

Seriousle.. THE BEST SUV ON THE MARKET!!

by from East Texas on February 17, 2016

AMazing SUV. I purchased a 4x4 2008 Toyota Sequoia Limited with only 78k miles. It has every feature the 2016 has. It drives perfect and I can not wait to pull my travel trailer with it. She is a beauty that can perform with the most rugged vehicles.

Best SUV ever owned

by from Wilmington, DE on May 4, 2015

I've owned and driven many SUV's and the Sequoia is best hands down. It drives great, looks good, and has been reliable for the past 100k miles. The only downside is gas mileage but its a 7 passenger V8 SUV so I guess that is expected. The 3rd row seats can fit adults comfortably which is rare. Will definitely buy another Sequoia in the future.

Our Expert Review: 2008 Toyota Sequoia