2006 Toyota Sienna

Very reliable and practical

by from Wheaton, IL on August 28, 2017

It served us well over these years until it became too small for our growing family. Practical for transporting people and/or stuff.

Family truckster

by from Clayton, NJ on August 14, 2017

This Sienna has been our family truckster for the past 7 years. My wife and I both enjoy the comfort and spacious interior of this minivan. We've clocked almost 100K miles so far and going strong. Normal maintenance items being replaced as recommended (ie. filters, oil changes, brakes, tires). The side door module has been given an extended warranty, with no issues at this time. Our only complaint is the five speed transmission. While we've had zero mechanical issues with the transmission, although it seems sluggish to shift at times. Thus slowing down the acceleration of the minivan and the performance suffers. We can load up the back with whatever is needed for the day and there's still room for a trip to the food store... We are planning on purchasing a replacement minivan in the future for the family since we enjoy the space and comfort.

Uses car for Transportingfamily

Will never complain about Toyota.

by on August 11, 2017

Bought my '06 Sienna XLE touring van in Oct.'06. Drove it off the lot in Raleigh, NC and drove it to Maine and back in 7-10 days touring :) As all vans & heavier SUV's they are hard on tires & brakes. However, my van is now coming up on 11 yrs. old and has over 303k miles !! Transmission replaced at 10 yrs. and 285k'ish miles as well as o2 sensors. Now it needs 1 probably 2 catalytic convertors. Car has been SO GOOD that I think I'll spring for the cat convertors... sure beats having a car payment and this one has been in NO accidents! When I do buy another vehicle, am considering keep this for general hauling if needed. I've done routine maintenance, changing oil every 3k or 5k if type of oil rec'd it. LOL, so many have said "why didn't you buy a Honda!!!?" One friend has same yr. Odyssey had her transmission replaced at 150k miles! Best most reliable car I've ever had...feels like a family member!

Uses car for Transportingfamily

Started for us every time for 11 years.

by from Evansville, IN on August 7, 2017

Has been a great family vehicle for us. The Sienna has delivered our family of 5 on countless family trips and vacations for up to 18 hours one-way in comfort. The DVD and premium sound system kept the kids entertained whether driving around town or a long trip across the country.

Uses car for Transportingfamily

I have owned one before and it is the most reliabl

by from Lansdale on July 31, 2017

It's great for my family and friends. The interior design is perfect for us where my family can move around inside without any trouble.
Not Rated Reliability

Currently own one

by from Madison on July 7, 2017

The car I test drove was dirty and had exterior damage...my assumption was, that other areas that cannot be seen, likely were taken care of similarly. This lead me to pass, as the price for the condition was too high.
Not Rated Reliability

Nice and spacious

by on July 3, 2017

I would recommend this vehicle to another person! It didn't leave us stranded anywhere except for a dead battery, and that was easy and inexpensive to replace.

All my Toyota cars have been excellent

by from Citrus Springs, FL on June 26, 2017

The Car is spacious and comfortable to ride. It runs like new. Has been inspected and re-inspected and maintained fully.

not bad..liked my 03 better

by from dayton on May 23, 2017

for one reason or another despite the fact it's very reliable and has never left us stranded..i did like our 2003 a little better.. seemed faster more get up and go.

Best Car we ever owned

by from Tuckerton, NJ on May 21, 2017

We love this vehicle so much. Its really roomy on the inside. The seats are very comfortable and the ride is smooth. It handles very well in all weather and is very reliable. We are so pleased with our Toyota that we encouraged our daughter to purchase a sienna. Thank you for a great car and a great car buying experience. Sincerely the Simms family.