2008 Toyota Sienna consumer reviews

side view of 2008 Sienna Toyota
Explore the 2008 Sienna Toyota
Shop the 2008 Sienna Toyota

Sensible, dependable family vehicle

Ours has 220,000 miles on it in the year 2021. We had to put a new transmission in it a few years ago, but it has had no other problems. We purchased it used in 2011 with 40,000+ miles on it. It had been a rental car, which might account for the rough transmission.

Most Reliable vehicle I've ever owned!

Great family vehicle that has been the standard of reliability and comfort for our family of 5. We have done many family trips and it has always been very comfortable with lots of storage preventing us from having to store stuff outside in the weather.

Very reliable and comfortable car

We have probably put $2000 in repairs on this car in 12 years. It’s been a work horse of a car. The kids still prefer it to any other car we have had. I think it has to be the space and comfort of the car.

Extremely comfortable and practical

Minivans may not be cool, but for overall comfort and practicality the Toyota Sienna can't be beat. Like many families, we bought our first van when our kids were little and the design made it easy to get them in and out of the car. They are now all grown and we still love the van. We can fit all of the family in one vehicle when we go somewhere together and it has held countless loads of furniture as we have moved kids in and out of dorms, apartments and houses over the years. The reliability is superb and when this one finally wears out, we'll probably get another Sienna!

Most Comfortable and reliable van I have owned

I have owned this 2008 Sienna XLE Limited for about 6 years. One of the best vehicles I have ever owned . Very Comfortable on long trips. my wife loves the heated seats. Lots of room. You can spread out and be comfortable. The Grandkids love the dvd system, that keeps them entertained.

Most reliable car I’ve owned.

Low maintenance cost. Very reliable, comfortable and easy to drive. It can carry up to seven people. I would buy another in the future. It’s the best van I’ve owned. I have owned both Nissan Quest and Honda Odyssey.

3.9

I would buy another Toyota - not from this dealer

I like the vehicle to the point that I would buy another Toyota. Built with quality and held up well. It could use thicker carpeting to contain the road noise.

Reliable, comfortable, and decent fuel economy

Used for daily communing and many road trips. No significant issues. Reliable, comfortable, and decent fuel economy. It can also haul sheet goods inside nice and dry which most pickups and SUVs can not.

Great first car!

I learned how to drive on this car. It is comfortable and has good pickup. There is lots of room for people and stuff, and I never ran out of space.

What can I say about Toyota!!

The Sienna is the exact fit that I needed for my family. Although it is a 2008 It is in excellent condition mechanically and appearance. Everything works on the vehicle which was a big surprise considering the age of the vehicle, but hey if you do your research and take your time you will find the right one.