2008 Toyota Sienna

Great Family Van

by from Harrisburg, PA on September 15, 2017

I bought this car used and it appears to be reliable so far. The fold down seats are great for hauling things when you don't have all the kids in the car. Plenty of room for traveling with 4 kids especially if you add a car carrier on top of the car.

best car ive ever owned

by from mi on July 26, 2017

this car was amazing, didnt have to put any money into the car, toyota hit a homerun with this car, its mileage is at 130k and still running!

Uses car for Transportingfamily

Reliable and comfortable

by from Andover, Mn on July 9, 2017

Car meets all of our needs as a family of 6. Great in road trips. Very reliable. Rides like a car. Little road noise.

Uses car for Transportingfamily

Best Minivan Ever!

by from on June 9, 2017

It is easy to drive, comfortable and lots of room especially for young kids! The sliding doors are amazing for toting car seats and kids! Love it!

Excellent Minivan

by from Hurricane on May 13, 2017

The sienna has been a great vehicle. It's roomy (obviously, it is a minivan after all), comfortable, and very reliable. We bought it new in December 2007 and it now has 206,000 miles. We have never had any reliability issues. The only repairs we've had were normal wear issues (brakes, tires, battery, light bulbs, etc.), and we had to replace the oil pan and have some engine repairs because some debris fell off a truck in front of us on the interstate.

Best Car I have ever owned

by from Charlestown MA on May 3, 2017

I love it! I have 2 children and I have taken them and their friends to different sports events and it is so reliable

This is the most comfortable car I ever owned.

by from Lewisville,TX on May 2, 2017

Excellent car. It is very inexpensive to own the car and have good fuel efficiency and power. It is very comfortable and spacious.

Best mini van

by from Tampa fl on April 30, 2017

Got this because last brand didn't last. Love my Toyota. Great realiable drives smooth love the options this is the best car for the money and options

Most Reliable Car I've Owned

by from Tampa, FL on April 26, 2017

Never had any problems. All of them are very reliable and drive great even with the miles 200K and higher. I would definitely recommend it to everyone.

Best vehicle

by from on April 20, 2017

My sienna has been trouble-free for 230,000 miles. Every time I try and convince myself to buy something else I just keep coming back to the fact that this is the best overall family vehicle ever.

Our Expert Review: 2008 Toyota Sienna