2017 Sienna

2017 Toyota Sienna

#2 Most Popular Van
2017 Toyota Sienna

Have You Driven the 2017 Toyota Sienna?

Pure luxury and comfort

by Joe Novak from Cleveland Ohio on Sun May 21 2017

Would recommend the XLE premium to anybody. Great comfort as well as style. I have never owned a more comfortable ride. The blue Ray DVD system is awesome.

The best mini van out there

by Staci Thornton from Leland, NC on Sat Mar 18 2017

I wasn't sure I'd like a mini van...boy was I wrong!! I love it. Tons of room, lots of extras and even gets good gas mileage!! Love love love it

2017 toyota senna

by Van Person from Chemung, New York on Thu May 11 2017

I am very pleased with this van. I have owned two (2) used Toyota vans, and they are what made me decide to buy a n ew one. I have driven the van around town. I live in a rurai |area, which means a short trip for me means about five (5) miles or more. I went on one 225 mile trip and the performance was excellent. It is the SE van and the features it comes with are very good. The only thing I think it should come with is a built-in GPS system. It is my first new vechile, and I can not find anything to complain about.

Toyota Sienna

by DAVE from Omaha, NE on Wed Mar 22 2017

I did not expect to ever own a minivan but with a growing family it was a no brainer. We purchased our MV with the AWD package and it handles really well in the snow. Very comfortable in the road with plenty of space for all the kids gear.

all people from family love is the best mini van

by Harold from Kissimmee, FL on Fri Feb 24 2017

I have never like a mini van to I meet Toyota sienna, I had 2012 Toyota sienna XLE for 3 year never have to change anything except regular things brake,oil,ect. now I'm updated to 2017 SE we are in love we it

Near Perfection

by Familyman from Phoenix, AZ on Wed Aug 01 2018

This is our 4th Sienna and 8th minivan. We average 25-30k miles per year. These vans are worry free and very practical. Second row legroom cannot be beat by any 3-row vehicle, regardless of trim level. Air Conditioning turns this van into an ice box on wheels in all 3 rows. Personally I’d stick with an AWD XLE Premium for perfect balance of features, handling, and comfort. The Limited adds an awesome mid-cabin moonroof that actually opens, but it steals about 3’ of headroom from the second and third rows. My kids love it, but I cannot sit back there comfortably. If you plan on carrying people over 5’9’ in the back, this is a bad idea. Limited FWD models, like my current van, have a power folding 3rd row, which is slow and can be annoying. Lower trims and Limited AWD models have a very easy, quick folding, manual 3rd row. 20-22 MPG average depending on driving habits on all trim and drivetrain choices.

Best car ever

by Mom with a clan of kids from Wayne, PA on Fri Apr 21 2017

The car is just perfect my youngest son is in a wheelchair and the room is amazing. Their is space for everything and more Love the automatic back door and can't wait to get another one. Mine has 217,000 miles and needs to be retired in order to purchase a shiny new one

soccer mom

by h2o from on Thu Mar 30 2017

so far this minivan has been great, the biggest problem I have is that its a minivan. once I got over that its a very nice dependable vehicle

Perfect vehicle for our family

by tdNelson from Cedarburg, WI on Wed May 10 2017

We own a new 2017 and a well-used 2004 Sienna Van. We have had 200,000 trouble-free miles with our 2004 and have every confidence that our new Van will give us the same service. We are keeping the old Van as our "work horse" and will use the new Van for traveling and everyday errands. Our new Van is also an all wheel drive version. We live in Wisconsin and are looking forward to trying it out in the next snowstorm.

Not your average mini van!!

by Bill from Morrilton on Wed May 17 2017

Just recently got it but really like it! No road noise and a lot of features! Like the safety raiting also

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 14

Our Take on the 2017 Toyota Sienna

The verdict:

Toyota calls its minivan the “swagger wagon,” but an update for 2017 failed to add enough pep to its step to outperform competitors in Cars.com's Ultimate Minivan Challenge 2016.

Versus the competition:

Parents are used to making sacrifices (sleep, personal space, sanity…), and the Sienna — more than other minivans — asks them to trade comfortable road manners for family-friendly convenience features.

For 2017, the Sienna gets a bit more horsepower and a new eight-speed automatic transmission. It competes against the Chrysler Pacifica and Kia Sedona; compare all three minivans here. It also competes against the Honda Odyssey, which is redesigned for 2018. Read about it here.

Exterior & Styling

Despite what your friends say, the words “minivan” and “style” are not mutually exclusive, and several automakers succeed with head-turning designs; the Sienna is not among them. Its last redesign — for the 2015 model year — brought a more streamlined grille and sharper, dynamic-looking headlights, but it wasn’t enough.

The Kia Sedona’s brawny, studded front end is both dramatic and handsome, and... Read More