2018 Sienna

2018 Toyota Sienna

#2 Most Popular Van
2018 Toyota Sienna

Have you driven the 2018 Toyota Sienna?

4th Sienna one owned

by Andy S from Pine Mountain GA on March 7, 2018

Great vehicle, just bought the 4th one last month. Holds it value and like all my Toyota's. We have driven Toyota for the 30 years. They a good value, low maintenance and dependable. The look of the van is more like a sporty car than a van. The comfort and features sold us and we traded our 2013 Sienna in for the 2018.

Good car, some flaws

by Kayte from Sacramento on January 20, 2018

All of the good things that are generally true of Toyotas are true of the 2018 Sienna. I have the 7 passenger awd limited premium. So far I've driven 1k miles and it is averaging 18.5 mpg, not great. Weirdly, it has the amazing adaptive cruise control but it doesn't beep when the front bumper is getting close to hitting something when you are parking. So street parking is not the easiest. Most irritating is the fact that the floor mats don't actually cover all of the floor, but they do cover the tracks such that the middle seats cannot slide and change positions at all, and the mats block the third row from safely latching in. So you can either have mats and 5 seats that cannot be safely or easily used, or you can have seats that function and no mats. Or you can have mats custom made at an upholstery shop for $800.

Does not recommend this car!!

Form meets function

by Busy Sports Mom on March 30, 2018

After 15 years of driving minivans I couldn’t wait to drive something else. I tried a huge new SUV (Suburban) ...it was too big for easy parking and really not the Family functioning vehicle I had expected it to be. I should have realized that when I counted cup holders and noticed they were in the doors. Why would any car manufacturer put tiny cup holders in doors that never stop opening and closing??? I’m tall but couldn’t reach everything in the cargo space without climbing in and pushing gear toward the back door. Giving up on the suburban I traded for a Highlander. Loved it for me but with sports playing ever-growing teenage boys there just wasn’t enough room for gear and friends. As much as I didn’t want a minivan.. I LOVE THIs SIENNA XLE. It never disappoints. The new lane departure and front end speed control sealed the deal for me. It has ample legroom for my 6’4” hubby and 6ft teen boys. There’s plenty of room for golf bags AND I can reach everything I put in there! There seriously aren’t enough compliments for how this vehicle meets our family’s needs.

Tire wears quickly for RUN FLAT

by Manjo from Hudson NH on June 20, 2018

I have Toyota Sienna 2017 AWD. My tire worn out within 21000 miles. Dealer mentioned that it is normal life of these tires. Tires replacement cost ~$1200. It seems to be designed issue in the tires but Toyota using those tire by default. At present there are not much good options with run flat tire. Every year You will be paying tire cost along with regular mentainance. They do not have spare tires so they are using run flat tire. I tried lot to get help from Toyota corporate but they are defensive and do not care much about the issue.

Does not recommend this car!!

Handicap access seat

by Denise from Port Saint Lucie on March 1, 2018

I ordered the Sienna with AAS for my disabled husband. The seat comes out and lowers to wheelchair height and had taken such a strain off of my back. It doesn't hurt that this seat happens to be in a sharp looking, comfortable van that I would enjoy driving even without the AAS!

Very spacious vehicle

by Zahid from Massachusetts on March 23, 2018

Stylish, comfortable,roomy lots of great features for the price. Interior design is beautiful. Seat hand rest could be more heavier, gas tank is little small than my previous vehicle.

Toyota reliability is no doubt the best!

by EddieT from Bay Area on April 26, 2018

This Sienna meets all my need. Plenty of space for my family, many safety features for protection, and reliability that Honda Odyssey can’t compare. And AWD, to me, is a must, that other manufacturers do not offer for the minivan segment. 2018 Sienna XLE AWD

Beautiful and Solid

by Marcella from on April 25, 2018

We have enjoyed the quality and comfort of our new car.. It has so many more enjoyable features than any car we've owned. We love the color of Toasted Walnut Pearl. It is beautiful.

Safety, Quality & Price

by TnT from VINTON on March 8, 2018

Impressed with all the safety features and the quality of the vehicle. The price was very competitive. It is the perfect vehicle for traveling and vacations.

LOVE my Sienna, BUT...

by Toyota?s for life from New Orleans on May 23, 2018

This is our 2nd Sienna. The 2018 model is a great, a good solid van, but miss all the nooks/crannies our 2010 had for storage, big drawback...it had a door arm rest that lifted up for storage, a smaller console for nick nacks, and this one has no extra storage under the 3rd row seats when stored in the down position. The a/c is not powerful enough. The driver vent can?t be position directly on you. The turning radius is even better than our previous van. The rear window is a bit smaller though, so we bought one of those panoramic rear view mirrors. That helps a lot. All the safety features are a plus, but miss the sonic beep when pulling close to a post to park like our other Sienna did. Absolutely not a fan of the black carpet. We ended removing the black floor mats and replaced them with grey rubber mats that hide the dirt better and are easier to clean. The console is too deep, plus the black interior makes it difficult to find things. We ended up using tall, white plastic cups to store things in them, then labelling the cups. All-in-all, we are pleased with our Sienna Limited Premium, Toyota makes great cars. I?ve been buying them for 45 years!!! P.S. When we drove off the lot with this van we didn?t notice it was missing the roof rails. We confronted the dealer about it later. You would think a $50,000 vehicle would have the rails!!! Now, the dealer doesn?t want to add the rails for free!!!

1 2 3 4 5 6