2009 Toyota Yaris consumer reviews

side view of 2009 Yaris Toyota
Explore the 2009 Toyota Yaris
Shop the 2009 Toyota Yaris

The Go-Cart that Could!

I've had this vehicle for almost 2 years. It is a zippy little go-cart. Only a 4-cylinder, but it can whip around easily. I have had no issues with this car and taken it on several road trips. It's a bit smaller than I expected for a sedan, but I don't need much space. GREAT on gas mileage. I would recommend this to someone looking for something basic, reliable, and good on gas!

4.4

Another Basic Car For Basic Needs

This car also had decent performance and good fuel economy with the 5-speed manual transmission. I liked the bars on the fuel gauge that gave you more of an actual indication of how much gas was left in the tank. I owned the sedan and not the hatchback model. The only drawback with this vehicle was the placement of the speedometer and other gauges, in the middle of the dash instead of on the left like other cars because it was modeled after the European design.

Little car packs a punch

My 2009 Toyota Yaris is wonderful. It's the perfect size for me and the money I'm saving on gas is 10/10!!! If you're pretty tall, maybe this compact hatchback isn't for you size-wise. But it is reliable and definitely easy on the wallet.

10 years strong

I specifically wanted the Yaris in High School. I have grown with this car. It has seen me through college and a kid. It has an aux cord. The speedometer is in the center and can take some getting uses to. I have had to get the alternator fixed twice. No other major repair. Its very reliable and the only reason I will replace it is for vanity. Im sure it will run a solid 4 more years.

4.0

Best commuting vehicle you can find!

I am really impressed with how much space there is in this car. It gets great gas mileage and handles very well.

4.3

Most Reliable Car I Own.

The interior is stock quality. Leg room is okay. The dashboard is in front of the steering wheel, which many find odd. However, we have had this car for 10 years and it has been so reliable with over 100k+ miles. Mpg is 30-34+. Overall, great car.

4.1

Cute Little Car

I really loved my Yaris hatchback. It was cute (we called it Pudge), small, easy to handle, and got excellent gas mileage. Unfortunately, it was a little cramped inside.

most reliable car I've ever owned

I think that Toyota has some of the best built and reliable cars on the road. I will purchase another one in the future.

Great reindition of the smaller corolla

I really like my Yaris. The styling is contemporary but without annoying gimmicks that detract from driver visibility. I wanted a Corolla more of the size of an earlier one I owned and this one gives you the sensation of a larger, quieter, and more relaxed automobile. The inside offers surprising versatility and room to transport.

Great little car

The back seats flip down for room to place larger items through trunk. Love that everything is manual in the car but would prefer a better lock system to easiliy unlock the back doors