2019 Volkswagen Beetle consumer reviews

Explore the 2019 Volkswagen Beetle
Shop the 2019 Volkswagen Beetle
3.0

Buyer beware

As other reviews state, this is a fun, peppy little car to drive. Gas mileage is exceptional. Great for commuting, road trips etc. An enjoyable vehicle to own. But.... the radio continues to cut in and out, so no music, bluetooth, back-up camera or Apple car play. Cannot stay in touch business-wise when it’s off. The radio was reflashed by the dealer, but issues continue. Another reviewer spoke of front end issues. This one, too. Constant creaking noise when going over bumps or around corners. As well, The brakes have squealed since week 2. The car is now 2 years, 3 months old and has 45000 kilometers or 28000 miles. Dealer is not interested in searching for solutions. First VW, and last VW.

3.9

Wish the Radio Worked

This would be my dream car if only the radio worked. Been to 2 dealerships in NC who both said that the radio will never work because of the car’s low center of gravity and the fact that the antenna is in the front windshield. Why then does VW include a radio in the car if they know it won’t work? Also, if VW Corp and the dealerships know the radio will never work, why don’t they inform the consumer of this before they buy the car? Told my mechanic what the VW dealers told me and he said that was the most ridiculous thing he’s ever heard!

Beautiful vehicle

It was my wife’s dream vehicle, and when it was brought from the back she was in love I am glad that she is enjoying this little token.

I wanted a beetle and very pleased with this one

Very pleased with it. I wanted a beetle and was able to find this one on line. Purchasing this car at Emmons Autoplex was a pleasurable experience.

So far no problems

No not bad overall, sorry I didn’t purchase the upgraded model with more features although the discounted price was reasonable, to bad it’s the last model year

Pleasantly Surprised with our new VW

We recently purchased a 2019 Beetle S model. We were looking for a basic car and when compared to anything out there, nothing came close in the drive feel. The Beetle shines when compared to all of the other base model cars. The ride is nimble, agile in traffic and fast! For a small car, the Beetle feels smooth and attached to the driving experience. I have owned a number of VW's and am impressed with our Beetle. If you are considering a new car, it is worth looking at the new 2019's that are available with Volkswagen's 6 year / 72,000 mile warranty. They will make the morning commute both an enjoyable experience and a memorable part of your day.

A modern day icon

The 2019 Beetle has all of the modern conveniences of a new car and the reliability of one. With the heritage of the iconic Bug. Win- Win

My Bug Makes Me Feel Young Once Again

Beautiful and cute and so easy to drive. I love all the bells and whistles that come with it. I’m in my mid 60s and I feel so young when I’m in this. I bought this used but have super low mileage. Am I enjoying driving this car? ....... You bet..... Its just FUN FUN FUN!!!!!!!

1st 1500 miles were great

Good running car, 1st 1500 miles 32+ mpg. Has enough power to make your way through traffic. Drove through a downpour in Atlanta slowing traffic, but the car was stable and had great control. Also have driven on snowy roads and again the car was very reliable.

Iconic Volkswagen With Unique Style

Classic Compact vehicle with style. Turbo engine gives it nice punch for city and highway travel. Volkswagens are always fun to drive and the Beetle has a nice mix of modern amenities without needless extras. Great vehicle for people who like to drive uncluttered.