NEW
Take our quiz & meet the car you’ll love.
2013 Jetta

2013 Volkswagen Jetta

2013 Volkswagen Jetta

4.4

Have You Driven the 2013 Volkswagen Jetta?

Solid Compact Car

by Gary from Los Angeles on Wed Jun 18 2014

We purchased a 2013 Jetta TDI new, and have now driven the car for almost two years. The car is everything we hoped for and more. The performance and handling for this category of car are excellent (note: we have the 6-speed manual). The interior is roomy and comfortable. Our only small complaint is that the black interior shows scuff marks very easily. The trunk is spacious (holds three medium size suitcases, two sets of golf clubs, and a lot more). Fuel (diesel) consumption is excellent. We are getting 28 mpg in the city and almost 50 mpg on the highway (and that is even driving at 70-75 mph).

exactly what I needed

by Paul74 from Central California on Sun Mar 08 2015

I've owned my 2013 Jetta TDI premium with navigation since new. I bought it July 22, 2013 and currently just rolled over 70k miles in 18 months. I do a lot of freeway driving and I can tell you I save a lot of money. I keep track of every dollar spent on fuel and every mile is tracked using Fuelly (RobTDI13) Driving approx 1000 miles a week. I just changed out the factory tires last week getting 68,500 miles on the continental tires rated for 40k miles. I've had no issues with this vehicle at all. Overall I'm averaging 42 MPG. I do all the maintenance myself IE: oil and filter changes purchasing the kits from IDPARTS. They're the best. I honestly can't say anything bad about my vehicle. I have been using fuel additive since day one after researching about the pump issue. It's good piece of mind. I honestly believe reliability depends on everyone's driving style, maintenance, location, etc.

Jetta

by Mercy from Chicago area on Mon Jul 01 2013

Handles quite well, but steering colum has a notch on the bottom that constantly is in the way , and I end up hitting my right knee . To avoid the problem I have to readjust my seat everyday. Other than that, nice ride good milage, overall satisfied. Solid car.

Jetta TDI 2013

by Ghi. from NB on Wed Nov 27 2013

I love this car. I travel over 750 km every weekend, mainly hwy and fuel mileage is great anywhere from 1050 to 1100 km with one tank. Lots of power, extremely comfortable, lots legs room and lots of trunk space. The interior is simple and doesn't have all the electronics gadgets other vehicle have. The one issue i had is this afternoon it would not start. Called road assistance which were very nice and helpful. The car started but shut itself again. Finally made it to the dealer. I still don't know what is wrong but hopefully nothing too serious. Regardless, i love my jetta and i would not buy anything else.

Nice and good on fuel.

by emscrns from Aurora on Sat Apr 01 2017

I love this car! I, like most people dont like to send alot on gas and with this car i dont have too. Its a beautiful car and great for long distance drives. I couldnt be happier that i own this car.

Lots of get up and go!

by MattEmery from Salt Lake City on Thu Aug 24 2017

This car wants to drive! Lots of fun. Tsi engine with very low miles and excellent fuel mpg. this car will pretty much go forever with nearly no maintenance, just oil changes and gas fill ups.

gli

by ivy writer from nj on Fri Jun 14 2013

Great car. Working man's 3 series with speed and style... bought the car yesterday; have owned BEN, Acura and VW vehicles........................... GOOD VALUE.................

Reliable and fun project vehicle

by Dlu on Mon Dec 18 2017

This car is reliable and is a safe car. I've owned more than one VW and the last one was an MK4 Golf with the same identical engine as the Jetta I have now. If you are a car fanatic, there are TONS of mods out there. I can't really complain about price of repairs as I do most of them myself. I've always driven my VWs with all season tires and the control, traction, and handle of the car is above par. Of course, safety first, but if you're in a pinch and you can drive properly, all seasons will not be a problem on this car. One day I would like to own one FRESH from the factory instead of used.

Best car I’ve ever owned

by BunRoy from Fort Wayne, Indiana on Tue Mar 06 2018

I love the sporty feel of the Jetta yet the practicality of everyday use. I drive 300-400 miles a week and it handles every need I have.

My car went above and beyond.

by Cole from Santa Rosa, CA on Fri Jan 25 2019

I wouldn't change a thing in this car. It's traveled almost 120,000 miles across the country in just over 2 years and she hasn't stopped to complain yet! Comfy seats, quiet, smooth ride and great gas mileage! The stock sound system is better than I was expecting too when compared to some other vehicles in the same price range and style. All in all this car has gone above and beyond what I asked of it and I couldn't be happier!

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 15