Find out if this car is the best match for you.
2013 Jetta

2013 Volkswagen Jetta

2013 Volkswagen Jetta

4.4

Have You Driven the 2013 Volkswagen Jetta?

Great Car for First Car Purchase

by New Car Owner from Alhambra, CA on Wed Oct 16 2013

Love that I got the TDI Jetta. The diesel gets fantastic gas mileage and has good torque (I switched from a 1997 Ford explorer with a V8 engine and 4 wheel drive). I was a little afraid of the switch to a smaller, lower driving, and less powerful vehicle, but I have been very surprised how nicely the Jetta TDI is doing with my old driving habits. I got the 17'' wheels and they prevent the bottom of the car from scraping when going over curbs that are a little inclined. The acceleration is a little slow, but once you get past 20mph it is great. The leather seating I got is also super nice and the touch start was a little different to get used to, but I am enjoying it as well as the keyless entry. Curbs well, but does seem a lot lighter when traveling faster speeds when compared to my old car. Overall, though, great purchase and I am super happy with the quality of the car as well as it performance!

2013 Jetta 2.5 SE

by 2013 VW DRIVER from Riverside, CA on Fri Jan 03 2014

I purchased this car in September of 2012. After driving it for a little over a year, I have to say I am very pleased with this car. I purchased a 2013 Jetta 2.5 SE with convenience and sunroof package. Got a great deal on the car and Volkswagen has proven to me that they truly care about their customers. I have used the roadside assistance and I was pleasantly surprised as to how fast they were able to help me. I am a young guy and cars to me are a big deal. I love the sleekness and style of this car. I have done some minor changes to my car, but my friends all seem to think my car is an Audi when they first glance at it. The interior is roomy, sophisticated and accessible. Everything is easily reached, the touch screen is easy to control and very useful. The one thing I do have to say that I wish was different is having my phone accessible while charging. However it is smart to stow it away while driving. The trunk space is also awesome. I can fit a lot back there! The seats do split, and I have been able to fit furniture pieces in this car. It is also nice while taking the friends snowboarding with my. Performance wise, the car does respond quickly and when using sport mode you can move around quickly and have a blast doing it. Really have a sense of a sporty European car. I do wish the gas mileage would be better. But overall I am extremely happy with choosing this car. I feel if you want the look and feel of a true European car, this is the one (without that hefty price tag). Great car to start working your way up, I know I will be happy with this cars for the few years I have left on it.

Love My Jetta - Finally

by LuvTheCommute from Central NJ on Fri Jan 04 2013

I had a 2012 Jetta TDI that was plagued with electrical issues. VW was unable to repair them, so eventually agreed to replace the car. However, it was the end of the 2012 model year, so I had to wait until the 2013 model came out. It was worth the wait. The diesel engine is pared with a 6-speed manual transmission. It is peppy and fuel efficient, getting an average 45 mpg and about 52 mpg on the highway. It is packed with features including bluetooth, SD card reader, Sirius, and my favorite - heated seats. Love this car!

Jetta

by Mercy from Chicago area on Mon Jul 01 2013

Handles quite well, but steering colum has a notch on the bottom that constantly is in the way , and I end up hitting my right knee . To avoid the problem I have to readjust my seat everyday. Other than that, nice ride good milage, overall satisfied. Solid car.

tdi rules

by i flip my car from Fredericksburg, va on Sun Jun 09 2013

Fuel economy is excellent. I commute on busy city streets 20 minutes each way. I fill up once a month! Turbo diesel delivers power when needed. Sport mode is awesome! Take your foot off the gas and car slows down real fast so you don't waste gas by hitting brakes. Trunk is big. Back seat is good if you don't have child seats. Too early to report overall reliability. Expensive car but you save on fuel. Hard to find diesel.

The most reliable and fuel efficient car I've had.

by chenzo18 from Charleston, SC on Tue May 02 2017

The 2013 Volkswagen Jetta is the perfect car for a driver that is looking for reliability, affordability and fuel economy. My local shop says it is a very easy car to work on and the parts are inexpensive to replace. It's a great car for first time drivers, college students, young professionals, families and everyone!

Comfort and style made affordable

by MadalynnJ from Snohomish, WA on Sat Apr 08 2017

Its a jetta, so you arent expecting a crazy engine, but for the engine it has- it does well!... The leather interior in my SE is so nice, and the deep bucket style seats make drives comfortable and fun. The exterior is simple yet sporty, and looks expensive. For my price tag of 16,000$ i got a 2013 jetta with only 7,000 miles and a full factory warranty. The seats and center consol in the back still had the protetive plastic on it! I love this car. It will treat you well!

Best car I?ve ever had

by Mario from Bel air, md on Sat Apr 21 2018

The vehicle is amazing. It drives perfect. Good speed. I like the power it has to it. Very comfortable car speakers sound good. It?s amazing.

Nice and good on fuel.

by emscrns from Aurora on Sat Apr 01 2017

I love this car! I, like most people dont like to send alot on gas and with this car i dont have too. Its a beautiful car and great for long distance drives. I couldnt be happier that i own this car.

Greatest Car I've Ever Owned

by JettaLuv from Ontario, Canada on Tue Oct 17 2017

This car exceeds my expectations. The car is super comfortable and very spacious, especially the front seats since they have lumbar support. It drives incredibly smooth and has proven to be super reliable. The car has a sunroof and heated seats which are both a plus. 10/10 would recommend this car. I've loved it since my first test drive.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 12