2013 Volkswagen Jetta consumer reviews

side view of 2013 Jetta Volkswagen
Explore the 2013 Volkswagen Jetta
Shop the 2013 Volkswagen Jetta
1.7

Oil pan needs replacing and has a clear water leak

Y 2013 VW Jetta S has 95k miles. The oil pan is leaking. It was plugged once and must be replaced. Est $500 to $800. And clear water is leaking just to side and rear of oil leak.

4.4

Nice car

Never owned a diesel, but very easy to get accustomed to. The Jetta is very comfortable and gets great gas mileage 45mpg. Jetta also has performance if you need or want it. Overall this car has turned me into a VW enthusiast.

Great overall vehicle

Great vehicle that gets above rated MPG. Fun to drive. Loaded with features. Loads of power. Easy to maintain. Also gret for a small family.

Most reliable car I owned.

We used this car for commuting & shopping. Never had a major repair. Just normal maintenance. I would recommend a Volkswagon Jetta all the time.

I am the only owner of this car!

Its a great value with low mileage. I have been the only owner and i bought the car brand new. It has never needed any repairs and has never been in an accident

I REALLY LOVE THIS CAR

I BOUGHT THIS CAR A YEAR AGO ITS A 2013 JETTA TDI WHEN I GOT IT IT HAD 34K AS FAR AS IM CONCERNED ITS A GREAT CAR THE STEERING IS SUPER TIGHT AND RESPONSIVE. THE POWER IN THIS LITTLE 4 BANGER DIESEL IS VERY GOOD. I FEEL THIS CAR GETS A BAD RAP. IM GETTIN 39 MILES AROUND TOWN. THE RIDE IS SMOOTH AS SILK THE ONLY THING I DONT LIKE IS THE COST OF THE DSG FLUID AND FILTER CHANGE $499? THATS NUTS. BUT OTHER THAN THAT I HAVE NOTHING TO COMPLAIN ABOUT. FOR 7K ITS A GREAT CAR.

3.9

This car never let me down

If you are not looking to impress people with your car's design and you need a functional vehicle, this is it. This car is spacious, comfortable and it has all you need in a car, including good speakers. You can fit 4 very comfortably and up to 5 for short rides.

4.0

Like it alot but......

Love definitely the looks of this car. Wish I had gotten a newer year then the 013 the options are not as nice in the 013 version as my other 016 but still love this car.

Best car I ever had

This car met all my needs and desires. I love this vehicle. Nobody will be driving this car but me. The inside is spacious and comfortable.

Excellent car

Excellent handling and very strong for daily use. Very good displacement with adequate fuel consumption. Requires spaced and affordable maintenance. I recommend it for those who like a sober but magnificent car