Model Details

4.4
Average based on 13 reviews

My First Vehicle

by from Tallahassee, FL on October 13, 2010

This truly turned out to be a fantastic car. As a new driver, I was looking for a car that made me feel safe, wasn't obnoxiously big, and had a good control. I found this car to be ultimately an amazing first car. (Still my car, of course) Misleadingly small, the Beetle reveals to be more spacy than one would think. I bought it used, however it only had 35,000 miles on it, and wasn't owned by a family person, but rather the VW company itself for business trips. Amazing condition. Good trunk space for a student my age, plenty of room in the inside itself, parks well, and I find it to be stylish. Love this vehicle & the Volkswagen company altogether! Definitely am staying true to VW.

fun car

by from Huntsville,Alabama on September 17, 2010

VW New Beetle 2007 Cabrio,has a 2.5 litre 5 cyclinder engine,smooth engine on the Interstate,average 32 MPG,fun to drive and own,

Fun Drop Top

by from Alpharetta, GA on August 23, 2010

This car has been a lot of fun - we've really enjoyed summer evenings with the top down. Ours is a manual which makes driving much more fun!

great car

by from camp hill, pa. on October 21, 2011

I love my new old car. It looked brand new and only had 15,000 on it......no one even knows it's not a 2011....love it.

Cute

by from MA on December 13, 2006

I bought this as my first car out of college and I couldn't be happier. It handles pretty well with great steering and brake respone. I feel safe in it and love its compact size and it has a surprising amount of trunk room if you fold down the back seat.

260k miles and going

by from Dallas, TX on March 21, 2008

We bought this car with 10,000 miles on it. It isn't the greatest looking car, but it has been trouble free. We are sold on VWs.

Endless Joy

by from Libertyville IL on February 1, 2012

My wife has always wanted another Beetle. The New Beetle is great for her business and gives her endless joy.

Lov my VDub!

by from New York on September 21, 2010

The New Beetle is a fun car to drive! The seats are comfortable and supportive. The hatch fits a lot more than people think. Lots of safety features which does wonders for lowering your insurance costs. The five speed is quick and responsive. The car also handles well. The cost of maintenance is manageable due to all the great service coupons and promotions not only from the dealers but directly from VW themselves. In addition the maintenance is not needed as much as I have experienced on other cars.

triple white

by from clear lake,ia on January 30, 2012

so happy to own a vw bug again.I missed my little car for a long time. Glad I found one again. I love it!!

My First Car

by from Tennessee on May 2, 2007

Has been worked on various times and it was very expensive each time. Bought car for 10,000 and i have put about 6,000 into it from mechanical work.