2002 C70

2002 Volvo C70

4.0

4 out of 5 stars Comfort
5 out of 5 stars Exterior Styling

Have you driven the 2002 Volvo C70?

Safe and Reliable

by Mr. Volvo from Boca Raton, FL on Sat Feb 09 2008

Great pick-up. Highway cruising is like floating on air. Just a great car. Volvo builds safety and value into a classic machine. Gas mileage is surprisingly efficient. About 25 mpg.

well built vehicle

by car enthusiast from Portland,OR on Tue Apr 19 2011

When I found this car it had been abused and needed some tlc. Ended up spending more than I wanted to on this vehicle but I am happy with the unit now. I feel its value will hold up now and can expect to get several years of carefree use.

Our Take on the 2002 Volvo C70

Volvo's handsome convertible was the precursor to Volvo's new look, and it still turns heads.

Volvo says that style is a primary motivator for most coupe and convertible buyers. The convertible is a derivative of the C70 coupe. Peter Horbury, Volvo's chief designer, said "I intended to set the stage for future design with the C70 coupe. I wanted a Volvo that would be desired, one with ageless styling and yet show our past. I intentionally challenged my design team to create a new styling language for Volvo. I threw away the box and kept the toy." Volvo's product line will continue to expand now that it is owned by Ford Motor Co.

The C70 convertible is especially attractive. It has a rounded nose... Read More