2003 Volvo C 70

Great All Year Car

by from Boston, Ma on June 25, 2007

Nice handing and performance. Pricey for a small car but it is worth it. Good ride, great sound system. stylish wheels and the safety of a Volvo in a convertible.

Great car

by from Hamilton, mt on June 2, 2013

I would buy it again. It is one the best cars I have owned. My Volvo is the xc70 and has all wheel drive.

The lemon I owned

by from San Jose, CA on May 22, 2007

I was enamored with this car's comfort, handling and style... until I owned it. One window cartridge after another went bad, the sunroof had problems, and other difficulties kept me at the Volvo service center more than I should have in a new car. To make it worse, Volvo never acknowledged it was a known problem with the windows. I finally gave up when the window just stopped operating - in the down position - just as I was about to drive it across country.

Great fun and safe vehicle if you want a convert.

by from tx on January 12, 2018

This is my second C70, 1st one was a 2002 that I gave to my daughter, it was still going strong, and looked great too, at 176k miles, when it was side swiped by a truck in a parking lot.

Uses car for Havingfun