2009 Volvo C 70

One fun, cool, fast, sexy convertible!

by from Cherry Hill NJ on July 6, 2017

I love driving this Volvo convertible. It is great looking, fast, and the interior is quieter than convertibles with soft tops because it is a hard top. For a convertible, it has decent cargo storage.

Most reliable car I ever owned AND classy/elegant!

by from Los Angeles, CA on July 3, 2017

Classy, Convertible, Reliable, High Power and smoothly driving - allowing to switch between Manual and Automatic transmission.

Love this car

by from on June 20, 2017

Fun to drive, no problems. Hard top is great for all seasons. Does great in rain and good in snow. Wish they still made them.

My first convertible car

by from Wayne, NJ on May 27, 2017

I was not thinking Volvo convertible at all until i see this car. We were looking for 4 seater with enough rear legroom. I think Volvo C70 has more legroom than others. It doesnt have a real sport car look but so far i liked the design and safety reputation of Volvo

Best car I have owned.

by from Philadelphia, PA on May 7, 2017

I have searched for this vehicle for some time. I wanted this power train, Manual transm., and dark leather interior. Dark exterior.

check the facts

by from the south on June 7, 2013

Handles nicely, with the top down its a pretty sporty ride. This car Does NOT have the advertised navigation system!

California Car

by from Rancho, California on December 6, 2011

Purchased when 8 months old, I wanted a drop top for the Ca experience, but the security and quietness of the hard top for longer journeys. Not disapointed at all. Great for around town and the CPH when you have to GO and get your hair blown. Adequate turn of speed, good (front wheel drive) road holding and 40 to 70 great for overtaking. Very reliable, No breakages/leaks or other nasties after 2 years. 25 MPH in town, 28- 30 on a good run with regular gas. Lots of nice comments about looks and the kids think its a"transformer" when the roof comes down. great enjoyable fun car with serioous side benefits.

Elegant, practical convertible

by from Scottsdale, AZ on May 6, 2011

I chose my 2009 C70 over 4 passenger convertibles from Audi, BMW, Infiniti, Lexus, and Mercedes. Very happy with my choice. The BMW 135i is faster, but I have nowhere to legally use its speed. MB has prestige, but I did not want to pay for that. The Volvo is my daily driver and perfect for my actual lifestyle. Very comfortable interior, strong engine, corners flat, room for humans in the back, big usable trunk with the top up, quiet with top down. Lots of praise for looks and smooth ride.

probably more safety features than any car owned

by from ky on November 10, 2010

doesn't jerk like other turbos i have driven. quiet. even with lumbar support, seats are too curved for my straight back. would be perfect if head support was adjustable. would prefer larger doors. i have the semi-luxury model. would rather have a few more buttons instead of manual cranks, like the lumbar support and steering adjust. these are not enough to keep me from loving this car even tho i am still adjusting from having a mark viii for 15 years. hard top convertible is fabulous. exterior is pretty much like most cars of it's size/style.

I love my C-70

by from Virginia Beach, Va on February 22, 2010

This car is exactly what I wanted. I've had Saabs for over 10 years and this is a definite step up. Love the roomy trunk and the ability to use it even with the hardtop down. I miss my heated seats but it didn't come with my car, though it is an option. My partner has an older C-30 and is eager to get his own C-70 when it's time to upgrade.