2002 Volvo S 40

Excellent VALUE

by from I am based out of Michigan on August 13, 2006

I was loaned a Volvo S40 1.9 Turbo for a weekend while visiting friends. It was "the daughters car". I was a little skeptical until I needed to pass a car on the freeway...Boy was I suprised! This car is a great value for the money. It handles great, and has all of Volvos engeneering features. The interior is very well done. I am 6'2" and 200lbs, It had pleanty of room. I need to mention the fuel mileage was good!!! This is a well thought out car. Great sound system. Very impressed!!!

Bought used and has been a great car!!

by from Franklin, TN on July 28, 2007

Looks good, drives great, feels safe with my kids inside. Great gas mileage. Purchased from a 1 owner and would do it again.

BETTER THEN MY HONDA

by from ATLANTA GA on May 9, 2007

I HAVE HAD MY S401.9T FOR ONE YEARS AND HAVE LOVED EVERY MIN. IT IS RELIABLE, SAFE, SPORTY, AND GOOD LOOKING. I GET GREAT MPG AND ON THE HWY YOU'LL NOTICE THE TURBO I HAVE NO PROBLEM PASSING ANOTHER CAR . WILL SAY HAVE TO SAY THAT I WOULD NOT LET ANY ONE WORK ON MY VOLVO BUT A VOLVO DEALER. WORKING IN THE CAR WORLD I HAVE NOTICE THESE CARS NEED THE RIGHT CARE TO LAST FOR 200,000 MILES

2002 S40 Volvo

by from DC Metro on May 24, 2011

I have only had the car for 3 months but so far, I love it! It is supereasy to get through rush hour traffice in DC and easy to park. It has a lot of zip. I probably paid a little more buying it from a dealer but the upside was that they guaranteed it for 30 days and sure enough, it needed a catalytic converter during that time. The car gas been well kept and was just as advertised on cars.com. The radio doesn't have intuitive dials or pinpoint tuning...or maybe I just haven't figured it out.

Beautiful Car

by from Pensacola, FL on July 24, 2017

This car has ran ever since we bought it almost brand new. It has amazing speakers and is very roomy for a car it’s size with a very fast engine with the turbo model

Excellent medium-size sedan.

by from on July 5, 2017

I´ve drove one for years and it´s quite resistant. Avery comfortable car for using it every day or travelling.

Similar Models