2007 Volvo S 60

Complete Car, w/o Defects, very well Preserved.

by from South River, New Jersey on July 21, 2017

It's a Complete car, without Defects and very well Preserved, Dont have 4X4 but there's Traction Control.

Uses car for Transportingfamily

Head Turner

by from San Antonio, TX on July 17, 2017

I love my S60R, it has brought the racer out of me! Mine has a straight pipe and it sounds like a cross between a wrx and a lambroghini. Best car if you want a luxury cruiser/sports car that can literally play both roles perfectly when needed. This car has BALLS.

Loved it

by from Austin, TX on July 11, 2017

I'm so glad I can count on a true family owned and operated shop for all of my car needs. My old car broke down and I am working on trading it in for this beauty. Hi-Tech makes it easy to finance with them. So thankful.
Not Rated Reliability

Perfect daily drive

by from Houston, TX on July 9, 2017

This car has been there for me throughout it all. Works like a charm, and is very reliable. Pretty good milage also if you take care of it well.

Comfortable and fast

by from Chatsworth on July 6, 2017

The car is very comfortable and reliable and fast. Has very good sound system. Has a big trunk. Turbo engine 2.5T.

Uses car for Havingfun

An excellent car for the price

by from Denver, CO on June 6, 2017

This car has been a terrific car for the money. It has good styling, plus it has been an excellent car when driven in bad weather.

Most Reliable

by from Fairfax, VA on May 8, 2017

I love this car. I have never had any major issues with it since I purchased it used. Anything I did was maintenance (breaks, tires, etc). only complaints I do have would be that the bulbs of the breaks and headlights have burned out faster than they have in the past with other cars I have owned. And small parts like windshield wipers, you cannot cheap out on. Only Volvo's use the most expensive wipers. But I can think of much worse problems to have with a car!

A Used S60 Is a FANTASTIC first car.

by from Cresco, PA on May 5, 2017

Although the S40 is smaller the S60 is an incredible vehicle. It is stylish, but more important is the safety inherent in all Volvos. It is very comfortable with EXCELLENT visibility, easy to drive and plenty of power without being overstated (R model excluded LOL). You can get it in AWD, Automatic, 5 speed, turbo charged and not (although the AWD is by default a turbo). The center seat position in the back is also an arm rest and a passthrough to the trunk for long items. The rear seats also fold down for carrying the large loads. They handle beautifully and are an excellent value. The down side is leg room in the rear.

Great first car to own

by from on May 3, 2017

This vehicle is a great first car. I use it everyday to go to my school with a 45 mins commute. I absolutely love the reliability of a long time standing company, Volvo. World-renowned for their safety this car is amazing. I love the turbocharged 5 cylinder engine giving it plenty of acceleration. The only thing that I do not like is the handling. While its plenty good enough for the standard drive, I tend to drive a little faster and like something with slightly better handling. Overall- great car.

Amazing comfort..

by from Massachusetts on February 12, 2017

Love my Volvo. I can see why people are so loyal to Volvo. Seats are INCREDIBLE. You will be hard-pressed to find seats more comfortable.