2013 Volvo S 60

Style and comfort

by from Lawrence, KS on August 24, 2017

I have a 55 mile daily commute, and this Volvo makes it enjoyable. It's got plenty of power, so the engine is never under much strain, even on a commuter highway. The seats are unbelievably comfortable. The infotainment system is straightforward and works great, and you can't beat Volvo's safety record.

Great car for safety. Fun to drive.

by from Trappe,Pa. on August 14, 2017

It has great power. Good features. Nice looking, safe car. Handles the road well. Will definitely buy another Volvo.

Uses car for Havingfun

Very reliable and powerful car!

by from Apex, North Carolina on August 5, 2017

This is one of the most reliable, exciting, and powerful cars I've owned for the price of it. Really worth the money i spent on it and i wouldn't trade it for in for most cars. Good travel car and great for short rides. All around this just a grate car. Not to many complaints to be said about it. It gets good gas millage. Hope you enjoy it also.

Uses car for Transportingfamily

Great CPO purchase

by from baltimore, md on July 26, 2017

The interior is great with the upgraded packages. After driving this in the snow their is no replacement for comfort and drive.

Love my Volvo S60

by from Louisville, my on July 23, 2017

This is a great car and fun to drive! I haven't had a single problem with is since I bout it in 2015 with 48k miles. It now HS 78k miles and runs like a charm.

Excited for the next few years

by on July 12, 2017

I just purchased it used. So far so good...for a car that's 4 years old with 84K miles. There was some slight wear to the steering wheel, maker may want to find another material to coat the metallic parts of the volvo with next time. The mechanics of the car are great...I mean it is a volvo. The design being 4 years old still holds up in relevance for 2017. I look forward to upgrading to the 2017 technology in the near future. I was looking for a car with a Sports car feel which offered the safety, reliability and longevity all in a used car for a bargain...not too much to ask for right? Well I got it!

drives beautifully

by from Saddle River, NJ on July 11, 2017

drives great. up to 35mpg on highway. only issues are cold start often turning, turning without starting for a while. also had a leak by sunroof. volvo wanted $250 just to confirm it had a leak....I knew that already. resale value is a disaster therefore I do not recommend the car . otherwise i would

Don't miss out

by from Florida on June 6, 2017

This was a test drive turned purchase and I still turn around to look at the styling. The 2013 was the last year of this particular styling, as the 2014 received a facelift, gauge cluster change, and rear bumper/exhaust change. All things I'm happy to miss out on. Our 2013 came with the two tone cream and black interior which looks phenomenal. Exterior is finished in white with black accents that really set this car off. Performance is very good from a 5cyl turbo. It will spin the front wheels, but nothing unmanageable. This car could really only be made better by getting AWD or if they would make it a RWD platform. Features consist of satellite radio, heater seats, sunroof, and my all time favorite, a button the flips the rear headrests down for better rear viewing. I just love hitting the botton with passengers in the back. Scares them every time. Trunk has ample space for just about anything you would want to cram into a sedan. Overall, I would buy this car again. Especially if I can get another 10yr/100,000 pre-owned warranty. Don't wait. Test drive one today! You'll be pleasantly surprised how far your money will go with one.

my 1st Volvo

by from Philadelphia on May 29, 2017

I've owned and driven lots of different cars like Benz, Honda, Nissan, GM, Ford, Chrysler but never a Volvo. Have been quite surprised how smooth and quite this car's has been, no issues either and service for maintenance has been easy as the Volvo dealers are quick and courteous. I've really like the all-wheel-drive and the fuel mileage has averaged 2 high 23-24 mpg for overall suburban driving with my lead foot, hey this turbo 4 is fast! plenty of accel off the line or for highway passing. The leather heated power seats are comfortable on the 7 hour drive to Outter Banks we make once a year. All the conveniences like bluetooth mp3 aux input. The stock sound system is great too. Only issue is the styling is a bit conservative kinda gets lost in the sea of benz and bmw audi out there. Luckily no accidents to test the safety of the Volvo, but it sure seems strong and quiet, well built. I wouldn't hesitate to get another, in fact the new S90 really looks nice, cool styling

I drove them all and this is the best

by from Leakey on May 25, 2017

Performance like a race car. Comfortable and stylish. I drove many, this beat them all. If you are looking for more bang for your buck, here it is.

Our Expert Review: 2013 Volvo S 60