2020 Volvo S60 consumer reviews

side view of 2020 S60 Volvo
Explore the 2020 S60 Volvo
Shop the 2020 S60 Volvo

Sporty and classy

The Volvo S60 meets and, in most cases, exceeds my expectations. Fun to drive, power when u need it, and it responds effortlessly. Please with my choice!!

Awesome car!

Love the feel when driving the car- handle great! Love the touch screen...heads up display and all the safety features. Seats fit like a glove and the Bowers and Wilkins sound system makes driving trips so enjoyable!

great car and good value

This S60 T6 R-Design not only looks good but performs great. I think it is better then my 2013 328I. Fun to drive and very comfortable

Great car inside and out

I’ve only had my S60 R-Design for 2 days and absolutely love the car! Great performance sedan with plenty of luxury as well. I drive about 100+ miles/day for work. Looking forward to driving this car

It is a beautiful car

I think this will be a perfect car for me; very comfortable; fun to drive. I love everything about. I think this will be the best car I have ever owned,

Best S60 model that I have driven

Owned S60s since 2014 but this is the best model yet. Hendrick Volvo is a great dealership.....sales, service, management....all the best. Sales Advisor Damon Delaney did and awesome job with us showing us the updates and benefits of the new S60.

Glad to be a part of the Volvo Team

This car is unbelievable, the technology and the safety features on this vehicle. Volvo of Charlotte were great to work with, no pressure of buying. I can honestly say, that everyone there are so professional and will address any issues or concerns. Our Sales Consultant, John Vena is outstanding.

The Best car I have owned in 53 years of driving

This car meets the needs for me, an older driver, in all areas that matter: SAFETY; Performance: Economy; and Comfort. This says it all when you want to keep driving as long as you can. The driver assistance is intuitive and comprehensive.

A Beautiful Driving Machine

I loved this car. I've had it for about 2 years; It's been a blast. It is comfortable, smooth, reliable, loaded with features, and is overall just a really great car/driving experience.

Great vehicle to drive.

I am very pleased so far with the purchase of this car. This is my second S60. Overall service has been excellent. Looking forward to enjoying the ride for many years.