2021 Volvo S60 consumer reviews

side view of 2021 S60 Volvo
Explore the 2021 S60 Volvo
Shop the 2021 S60 Volvo

Great overlooked value

Good performance, smooth flowing lines and a comfortable yet great handling car. The T6 with AWD really brings this design to life. Would recommend looking at these before buying another marque.

extremely reliable

The XC60 Volvo Inscription T6 Turbo Supercharger surpassed my expectations! Very solid, reliable & classy. Comfortable...Has the "go" when I want to go....no lagging in this babe!

A pleasure to drive and EXTREMELY comfortable

This is my 3rd S60 and the 21 T5 R-Design is the best of them all. It is beautiful to look at; fun to drive; and is absolutely the most comfortable seats and car I've ever driven.

Safest car ever and best driving experience

This car is amazing. Technology wise and looks. It is also the safest car out there. Best car ever. I would highly recommend this car to everyone

First time owning a volvo

Pleasantly surprised. Very beautiful inside and out. Only two things that I’m not feeling, the key is huge (there is a small one but its do small that I can’t put it in my jey chain and does not have any function other that locking or unlocking when your’re close) and the other thing I don’t like is that it doesn’t have AM radio 🥺

Excellent vehicle

I’ve owned other luxury vehicles and this one doesn’t disappoint. The handling is smooth, the ride is also smooth and it accelerates quickly. Enjoy all the features

I love my Volvo s60

For the price you cannot beat this car. It is beautiful in the interior and exterior, handles well and is speedy. What more can you ask for? A great price on a lease, and they deliver that as well.

Best car

Love the brand and my car is beautiful I will refer my family and friends to get a Volvo. And I will recommend Weston Volvo and most important my sales lady Claudia Garcia.

safest car we have owned

perfect car for my wife and i feel better that she is in such a reliable and safest car out there and it is sporty and looks awesome

Beauty

She is a beauty on the streets and a beast on the highway. I need to make sure I put her on cruise control so the cops don't pull me over. I love her :).