2005 Volvo S80 Consumer Reviews

2005 Volvo S 80
Average based on 4 reviews

fantastic!

by from nyny on September 15, 2008

Just purchased a 2005 volvo s80, the car is fantastic, great look great interior, the car rides very smooth. I did alot of looking into other vehicles bmw audi a6 mercedes e class 2004 and 2005s but for the price for this car you cant beat it, esp if you get one cert pre-owned. i would highly recommend this car.

safe and fun

by from MN on April 24, 2008

wow, I love my S80. much more room than my last BMW. I really like the quality of the interior leather and the workmanship in all aspects of this car.

Great Value & Reliable

by from Boyds, MD on September 16, 2010

All in all, the S-80 is a great car for the price. I find the exterior design very attractive and the interior roomy and comfortable. It handles well and is fun to drives. Most important, it is a safe reliable car. I only wish I bought it with the upgraded stereo.

My Volvo is really for life

by from Sheffield UK on November 13, 2006

Having hurt my back playing rugby many years ago, any car's most essential quality for me is the comfort of the driving postion. I purchased a Volvo S80 D5 Se Lux a month ago and it is a dream. The external colour (cedar green) and internal colour ( beige leather) have led people to say..What a beauty! Wow! Have you won the lottery? etc etc The driver's seat (heated upholstered leather)is the most comfortable I have ever driven with multiple controls to alter angles, depth and distance. The performance is amazing and the mpg averages 42. Great figures for such a big car! There is an abundance of "toys", and the stereo is a great sound. The Sat Nav is spot on and there are too many nick-nacks to mention.