2012 Volvo S 80

Back in the Family

by from Florida on February 5, 2013

As previous Volvo owners (V70), my wife wanted a S60 naughty car but in 2011 the AWD was priced out of reach. The current lease specials caught our eye and went to the dealership only to find a great S80 certified at a good price instead. It is nice to be back in the Volvo family and this car is a dream. My wife loves the feeling of safety she gets when driving. It is quick on its feet, smooth and a pleasure to drive. Love the front seats.....best in the world. Car is not as showy as MB or BMW but built just as well. Dealership was a dream to work with. Looking forward to years with the car.

Great car at a great price

by from Kansas on June 2, 2012

When you sit down in this car and experience the great comfort you will be instantly impressed. This is by far the best riding most luxurious car for the money I have ever owned. The safety equipment, the stereo sound quality and the ride are just fantastic. I think for the price compared to comparable features in other higher end sedans that it just can't be beat. Test drive one today!

This car excites me every time I drive it

by from Boston, MA on May 24, 2017

This has been the best vehicle I have owned thus far. The performance and styling are hard to compare. I have never doubted whether purchasing this car was a good decision. It certainly makes a confident statement.

Best pre-owned car purchased

by from Yardley, PA on September 30, 2017

I've had the car now for 3 years and no issues whatsoever---great value and the Volvo pre-owned warranty program is the best ever.

This car has made me a Volvo for life driver

by from Boston, MA on July 31, 2017

This car is not only highly dependable, but thoughtfully designed. This car presents a great value. One critique would be the oddly balanced convenience packages. Most expected items such as navigation are not standard.