2005 Volvo V 50

Great Car!

by from on November 2, 2010

I have been very pleased with this car. It handles wonderfully and has plenty of power. Lots of luxury features in a reasonably priced vehicle.

The wait was worth it...SUPER SOLID!!!

by from Saint Paul, MN on April 24, 2017

I have been looking and following these kinda hard to find models for over a year. I was hoping to get an AWD model but this low mile 2005 came along at a reasonable price. Feels super solid and handles like a dream. I had a 99' V70 Cross Country a few years back and this is slightly smaller. Since then the V70 has become more of an SUV. This will get better MPG (26+) since its just FWD, although it is a turbo version and really can GO if u need to...leather and sunroof are nice as well. Need to get blutooth

The perfect college car

by from Wilmington, DE on May 7, 2017

The Volvo V50 offers an extremely competitive blend of comfort, safety, and practicality. Based on the Ford Focus, it also has a world reknown chassis and great composure.

Volvo V50

by from Southeast US on January 16, 2011

I am an owner of a V50 in the Southeast. I drive approximately 20,000 miles a year delivering medical supplies to facilities throughout the area. I bought a V50 in 2006 and love it. It is fun to drive and economical to own. Basic maintenance is all it needs. I would recommend this car to anyone I know.

Don't know about reliability yet.

by from Denver, CO on April 19, 2017

My only complaint is the Yokahama YK580 tires, which do terrible in snow, even worse in slush and, to top it all off, in dry weather the sidewalls tend to roll on fast corners. I will replace them as soon as I recover from the car's purchase price.

Very reliable car

by from Thomasville nc on July 11, 2017

This car is extremely safe and fun to drive . It's a reliable car . 12 years old and still looks and drive like new .

Our Expert Review: 2005 Volvo V 50