2003 Volvo V70 Consumer Reviews

4.0
Average based on 4 reviews

I love it

by from Gambier, OH on January 4, 2011

I have owned two Volvo 122S sedans, three 240s (two sedans and a wagon), an 850 sedan, and this one. I bought all of them used. Aside from the '68 122S this is my favorite. After fixing some computer problems at no cost when I bought it from a dealer under warrantee, it has been completely reliable. It is comfortable, has all the power I need, and I love the solid feeling.

I LOVE THIS CAR!!

by from Mountains of NC on October 4, 2011

This is just the car I wanted and I am delighted. We have the 3rd row seat and I can bring extra children without having a minivan or an SUV. My only complaint, IF I had to make one, is that the defrost is automatic when I press defrost: it IS fast, which is the most important thing in the end, but it is really loud. So sort of a picky complaint. I would buy this car again in a second. I have had it since April of 2011, it is now October. LOVE IT!

Love my V70 Volvo

by from chicago il on September 10, 2010

Great for all of our needs. Very low cost of maintenance. I owned 2 of thise V70, bought both of them used. Most comfortable ride ever. Lots of room.

This car is a money pit

by from on September 23, 2010

This is the worst car I have ever owned. Major repairs keep on coming- thus far I have spent over $4,000 in repairs and the cheerful folks at the Volvo dealership tell me it now needs another $3,500 in repairs. It has 88,000 miles on it- are they crazy? Volvo charges top dollar for the lowest qualty. I will never own another Volvo- the reason Volvos are touted to be so safe is because they are always sitting in your mechanic's garage!