2010 Volvo Xc 60

very good for the family

by from MA on September 18, 2017

The best I can't bigin to to tel how exidet I am I don't know what else should I say about these clock it's amazing comfortable comfy nice very good right perfect size for the family
Not Rated Reliability

Great car

by from Katy, tx on September 6, 2017

Best car ever never a problem and have 89000 miles. Has all bells and whistles including sensor windshe

VOLVO for life

by from Chicago IL on July 8, 2017

I love the 5 year free maintenance on my xc60 and wonderful service also the winter driving in chicago o my god wonderful Thank You Volvo

BEST BANG FOR YOU BUCK AND SAFE

by from on June 17, 2017

LOVE THIS CAR, WOULD PURCHASE IT AGAIN, FEEL SAFE AND MORE THAN ENOUGH HP. THIS LOOKS LIKE A SOCCER MOM CAR BUT THERE IS SO MUCH UNDER THE HOOD

One of my favorites!

by from Portland, Or on May 3, 2017

This T6 has been the best car I have owned in years! Driven, Audi, Mercedes & BMW prior but I will buy another XC60

Safe vehicle

by from Milwaukee, WI on April 21, 2017

Very safe car, love the heated seats in front and rear. The DVD players offer two people to view different movies,.

Always Reliable - over 90,000 miles in 5 years

by from Mililani on March 20, 2017

Volvo XC60 has been our family car. Family safety is my first priority. The car proves to be reliable, driven over 90,000 miles in 6 years with no issues, is stylish, and value for the money.

Cant wait to drive her

by from Sarastoa Florida on August 11, 2016

I cant find anything I or should say we don't like about this Volvo XC 60 AWD , we have the 3.0 T 6 great engine and the MPG is not as bad as they say . Love the drive , seats , safety, sound system , get up and go turbo , plan on keeping this to 200 K or over

Unreliable and Expensive

by from WA on March 15, 2016

I bought a new 2010 XC60 and have taken excellent care of it, doing all recommended maintenance at factory dealerships. For the first 4 years / 50, 000 miles - no problems. My care has 62,000 miles on it and in the past year ( off warranty of course) I have had to sink over $6000 into it - the rear differential broke, the power steering broke, brakes, drive belt, electrical etc. It is like the Volvo engineers designed all the major parts of the car to fail as soon as the warranty was over. I am so disappointed. Volvos are supposed to last a long time! This car is a disaster. I will never buy a volvo again. Don't buy an XC60 unless you have lots of time and money to spar!

Best car decision made

by from Belle Glade, FL on April 30, 2015

I was looking for another brand of vehicle but in viewing other vehicle the Volvo XC60 was brought to my attention as something I might be interested in. Thanks to my sales person listening to what I wanted, I made a great choice buy purchasing this vehicle. The XC60 is the smoothest ride I've driven. The technology this car has rivals that of most brand new vehicles.

Our Expert Review: 2010 Volvo Xc 60