2010 XC60

2010 Volvo XC60

2010 Volvo XC60

Have you driven the 2010 Volvo XC60?

Unreliable and Expensive

by Disappointed Owner from WA on Tue Mar 15 2016

I bought a new 2010 XC60 and have taken excellent care of it, doing all recommended maintenance at factory dealerships. For the first 4 years / 50, 000 miles - no problems. My care has 62,000 miles on it and in the past year ( off warranty of course) I have had to sink over $6000 into it - the rear differential broke, the power steering broke, brakes, drive belt, electrical etc. It is like the Volvo engineers designed all the major parts of the car to fail as soon as the warranty was over. I am so disappointed. Volvos are supposed to last a long time! This car is a disaster. I will never buy a volvo again. Don't buy an XC60 unless you have lots of time and money to spar!

Does not recommend this car!!

Best CUV out there!

by Luxury Car Enthusiast from Blacksburg, VA on Sat Oct 09 2010

I had been test driving many SUV and CUVs over the past 6 months and I'm so glad I waited and ended up with the XC60! So far I'm getting 18 mpg city avg which is 2 miles better than the rated amount. I purchased the 3.2L AWD with the climate and premium package. This is the first Volvo I've purchased and I'm sure it won't be my last! The technology in this Volvo is awesome and allows you to personalize your driving experience like no other vehicle I test drove.

Volvo XC60 2010

by The Unapologetic Car Guy from Silicon Valley, CA on Sat Apr 10 2010

I have been totally impressed with the new 2010 Volvo XC60. I have a 2004 S60 R as well, and was amazed at the improvements in the this small SUV over my cherished S60 R. It is tighter, even more full of safety, convenience and utility features, and is a joy to drive. I have NEVER been an SUV guy--I've never found one I actually enjoyed driving, until this small Volvo. The styling and lighting are cutting edge, and it's touted as the safest vehicle on the planet by Volvo. I can't recommend it highly enough.

Always Reliable - over 90,000 miles in 5 years

by Joe_Mililani from Mililani on Mon Mar 20 2017

Volvo XC60 has been our family car. Family safety is my first priority. The car proves to be reliable, driven over 90,000 miles in 6 years with no issues, is stylish, and value for the money.

VOLVO XC60 AWD T6

by JEREMIAH from Tampa, FL on Tue Aug 25 2009

I bought this car for my wife and I absolutely love it! I should say we absolutely love it. This is the most versatile vehicle ever. The capability is unmatched and the fit and finish is top notch. We love all the features and the car is the most comfortable vehicle we've ever had. We traded a S60 on it and was hesitant to get rid of it at first because of what a great car it was but after owning the xc60 we have no regrets. Absolutely the best crossover on the market hands down. Drive it once and you will be sold.

Very Solid Crossover

by David S. from Denver, Colorado on Thu Sep 03 2009

Test drove everything out there in the cross-over category. This car was the best value I could come accross. Their standard items were extra on all the other cars in its class. The turbo takes some getting used to. I get more compliments on the look too. Can't wait to try it this winter!!

Best Crossover on the market

by VolvoGuy4Life from New York, NY on Mon Jan 16 2012

Volvo hit the nail on the head with this vehicle! Can't say one negative thing about it. I love this car so much!

Great Ride - Excellent Value

by fenwayfannc from Charlotte, NC on Fri Aug 14 2009

Our second Volvo, this XC60 T6 is an outstanding car. Loaded with features, and providing a very comfortable ride, this small SUV is plenty big enough for my family of 5. The ride and performance delivered by the T6 is comparable to finer luxury sedans. MORE than pleased with this vehicle.

LUV THE RIDE

by LUVTHERIDE from PA on Sat May 23 2009

Just purchased this for my wife and gotta tell ya.... LUV IT. Comfortable, handles well, very responsive and loaded with a ton of convience options.

Best Investmnent I've Ever Made

by In Houston since 87 from Houston, TX on Tue Feb 11 2014

Volvos keep up with their reputation of safety, reliability and comfort. I have had over 20 years of consistently thorough, effective, knowledgeable and courteous service one can ask for on all my 3 Volvos (244, S40 and XC60) at Volvo of Houston! And, my last purchase there was the best investment I ever made since it came with FREE Service and Maintenance for 5 years! The XC60 is a car for an entire family of drivers to enjoy and a perfect SUV for driving in a city like Houston, Texas, where flooding, or, small parking spaces can cause problems.

1 2 3 4

Our Take on the 2010 Volvo XC60

Anyone who thinks you can have too much of a good thing isn't familiar with the car business. Volvo's good thing has been the XC90 midsize luxury crossover, which debuted as a 2003 model and quickly became the brand's best-selling model. Now, Volvo is repackaging the successful XC90 formula for the compact luxury crossover crowd with the new XC60. It hits dealerships in March.

Even though it's Volvo's first foray into this growing segment, the XC60 is well executed overall. From its stylish design and upscale cabin to its sporty performance and numerous safety features, the XC60 impresses in all the right areas. Its gas mileage, however, may be a sticking point for some.

Sleek Looks