Find out if this car is the best match for you.
2014 XC60

2014 Volvo XC60

2014 Volvo XC60

Have You Driven the 2014 Volvo XC60?

Nice SUV, best overall package

by Kickdown-169 from Germany on Fri Dec 27 2013

We drive Volvo for several years, this is just another great Volvo... We owned a 1997 Volvo V70, 2000 S40, 2009 V50, 2006 S60, 2012 S60, 2012 XC 60 and we actually own a 2000 V70, 2011 S60 and the 2014 XC 60... The XC 60 is one of the safest cars on the road, the adaptive Cruise Control and the Four-C-Chassis are nice options, the AWD makes this car even safer. We like the new 2014-front-design. I also like other brands, BMW, Jaguar, Saab and so on, but Volvo makes the best overall package, a car wich is safe, comfortable, good looking with an affortable price.

Surprised how much I love this Volvo!

by Mommy of 2 from Honolulu, Hawaii on Wed May 07 2014

I have owned BMW's, Mercedes Benz, and most recently a Lexus. I drive a lot and I have two young children, so I wanted a reliable, safe car. I don't think I have ever driven a Volvo before and really didn't have any expectations. I was so surprised how comfortable, safe, and functional the XC60 is to drive! The leather is soft and the seats are comfortable. I love the functionality of the Bluetooth and compatibility of my iPod and iPhone... yes, I still use an iPod for music. :) My husband, who drives a BMW X5, loves this car too. The price is so reasonable for what you get! I would highly recommend the XC60!

XC60

by laoric from Carson, CA on Mon May 05 2014

I really like my new car. It rides very smooth looks nice and performs very well. It has a very quite ride and I really enjoy driving it to work everyday.

Comparable to previously owned BMW

by Happy Guy from New Hampshire on Wed Nov 20 2013

Only owned car for 5 days but pleased so far. Live in snowy climate so cold weather performance was instrumental in purchase decision.

XC60 T6 great value

by suninla from SouthBay, CA on Wed May 21 2014

Just purchased this car after driving the XC60 3.2 for the last 4 years. I love the safety features in this car and with all the options and safety it had a much more reasonable price compared to Audi and BMW. The car runs smoothly, has great pick up and feels safe and snug on the road. Love the features of Blis and the voice activated Navi.

Handles snow, ice, sleet

by MiMi from Portland, OR on Thu Aug 16 2018

This is my first Volvo, which I purchased for safety reasons after I was the victim of a bad car accident in my Mercedes SUV. This XC60 is amazing for bad road conditions and is fun to drive to the mountains in snowy conditions for skiing. The safety ratings are high, and it handles well for a powerful crossover.

Comfortable, full of safety features!

by Steve from North of Boston, MA on Sat Jul 14 2018

All around has enough technology but not too much. I can configure dashboard to show numerical speed instead of a dial speedometer. It came with winter package, heated front and rear seats, heated windshield, steering wheel, outside mirrors and washer nozzles. Also has AWD witha 6 cylinder engine. It’s sporty but not as agile as an Audi Q5. It has over 100,000 miles and drives like new!

Very comfortable and reliable

by Big V from Lexington, KY on Fri May 05 2017

I'm especially happy with the quietness (road noise) of the vehicle when traveling on the road/interstate. The seats are very comfortable, plenty leg room & trunk space and it rides very smooth. The only disadvantage is its a 4-speed and accelerates extremely slow. My previous Volvo had Turbo and I truly miss that. Overall, I'm committed to purchasing a Volvo because of the vehicles performance and Quantrell's service department.

Really like but.....

by canucken from Seattle WA on Tue Aug 05 2014

So we recently bought one of these. Overall love it.. Very stylish, nice performance, great looks (subjective of course), incredibly comfortable and naturally the legendary Volvo safety. The big but comes from the fact that Navigation doesn't come standard until you hit the Platinum model. This, IMO is absurd. A car at this level and supposed quality should have Nav as a standard feature. Adding it costs $2500 (also absurd!). We didn't even think to ask when we bought it so the blame lies with us but I didn't even think to ask assuming it would be standard. We looked at Fords, VWs, Subarus, Mazdas, and Merc and it was on all of those! Bizarre to say the least and a big miss on this. Regardless we're happy with the car and give it a recommendation.

Complete package, comfort & performance in a SUV.

by GTS Civil from Western, NC on Tue Jul 30 2013

I have been a car owner for 48 years and owned 46 cars, trucks and suvs. This car my be my new favorite. I bought a BMW XI x-drive for my wife on the same day I bought my XC60 T6. The Volvo averaged 26.2 for the first 2000 miles. The BMW that was rated at 33 Hwy has averaged 24.3 mph. Both are great cars but the Volvo is much superior in comfort, design details, intuitive operation and driving, and unlike the BMW it has a spare tire. I am surprised by the overall quality of design, workmanship and performance.

1 2 3