2017 XC60

2017 Volvo XC60

2017 Volvo XC60

Have You Driven the 2017 Volvo XC60?

Best Vehicle I've owned

by Smokey54 from Tullahoma, TN on Sat Aug 13 2016

I'm very satisfied with my 2016 Volvo XC60 T5 Platinum. It has all of the features I could ever want and it is very stylish. The interior leg & head room is more than adequate for me...I'm 6"5" tall and need alot of leg room. I really like the adaptive cruise control that virtually drives the car for you. This feature is very useful on interstates where traffic can come to a stop without warning...the car will stop automatically. The leather interior & heated seats are very comfortable. I also like the Volvo on Call program & app on my phone that lets me lock, unlock and start the car remotely!

Another Great Volvo

by LeeC from Lewiston, ME on Thu Mar 09 2017

I've been involved with Volvos since 1980 and think they're a great vehicle. This unit is well-designed and a great performing pleasure to drive. Technology is top notch and safety, as always, is designed into every feature.

I LOVE my Volvo XC60

by Outdoor girl from Olympia, WA on Tue Jan 02 2018

This car meets all of my daily driving needs as well as carrying around our 9 month old son and all his belongings! I love all the features (safety and gadgets) of this car and it has many. I would say that the most challenging part is learning how to navigate through the infotainment system. I reminds me of my first experience of learning how to navigate an iphone. There are a lot of settings and it will take me a while to learn how to find/use them all. It is a SUPER safe car, drives like a DREAM, the sound system is fantastic. Super clear...I feel like I'm in a music recording room when I crank it up and cruise down the road. Some have complained of it feeling 'stiff', but I find it to be really solid and I like that about it a lot. It has a great turning radius, not over reactive like some luxury/sports cars are. Same with the breaks; you can step on them and not lurch yourself into the seatbelt like some cars do. My husband is a Lexus guy and he was kind of resistant to getting it. He wanted to get the Lexus NX, but after driving this car...he was SOLD on the XC60. He LOVES it (which was surprising)! Anyhow, I don't really think you can go wrong if you are looking for an incredibly safe and comfortable SUV.

Very Satisfied

by Icamera from New York, NY on Tue Apr 11 2017

The best gas mileage of all of the Volvos that I've owned. Very snappy performance. Great handling. Comfortable seats. We like the styling. The cargo space, though less than the XC70 is still among the best. Very well designed controls.

Luxury without being snooty!

by Tacodude622 from Concord, NH on Sun Oct 29 2017

We wanted a higher end SUV for our family, but will also be used to transport coworkers and higher ups around for work. We didn’t want to look snooty driving a Mercedes or BMW. The Volvo has tremendous comforts and technology, impressive performance, and great styling without the stigma of other brands. I highly recommend driving this and buying, we’ve had zero issues with this and anyone who sees or rides in it says ”wow, this is a Volvo”.

Great Car for a TDI Replacement Vehicle

by ebigs96 from Winston-Salem on Fri Oct 06 2017

Volvo was certainly not my first choice when looking for a new car post-VW buyback. My previous car, a VW Touareg TDI, was a fantastic car for long road trips, it was the perfect size, and I was really sad to see it go, but the offer from VW was just too good to give up. After looking at BMW, Audi, Lexus, and other competitors, I was looking for a car that would reasonable cost-wise to maintain, and would have the ability to last a long time. I found out that Volvo was brilliantly offering former VW owners a program that offered five years of maintenance and great incentives to purchase a new car. The 2017 Volvo XC60 Dynamic I ultimately ended up with came in under budget, and with an extended maintenance plan, free of charge. After owning the vehicle for a month now, I can say that It is a very comfortable car to ride in, the size of the trunk is huge, and I really enjoy using the mobile app to start the car. My complaints thus far revolve around the size of the infotainment screen (rather small) and the lack of legroom in the backseat behind my seating position (I'm 6'4" - which is obviously an exception to a normal case). The mileage has not quite lived up to the EPA standards yet, but I will blame it on the fact that I am still within the period of engine break-in. Overall, if you're looking to purchase a car that will be extremely comfortable overall, and will undoubtedly last as long as most Volvos do, I highly recommend this car.

Volvo is the best!

by DeeT from Bow, NH on Wed Apr 19 2017

4 super charged cylinders , super safe and great to look at :) comfortable, bumper to bumper warranty for 50k miles, top safety!

Love the Looks, Comfort and Safety Record

by Pam from Clearwater, FL on Sat May 13 2017

I've only had my XC60 about a week but love the features and looks both externally and internally. Comfort is great. The only slight imperfection is getting used to the jerky starts and stops when the energy saving feature is selected. However, if it saves on fuel, I am sure I will get used to it.

Rotor and brake problems with 2017 Volvo XC60.

by Woeppel from Little Rock, Ar on Sun Jun 10 2018

There's not a recall but there should be on the 2017 Volvo XC60. The rotor bends very easily because of the soft material used on it. My brakes pads disc and front rotor had to be replaced. It was all covered under the warranty but from what I understand the rotor is made of poor material and this is a huge issue with this year and model. Volvo needs to do a recall before someone ends up hurt because of the brakes not working.

Does not recommend this car!!

Most expensive car I ever owned but worth the cost

by gigijoan from High Springs, FL on Fri Sep 21 2018

I needed an auto that I was comfortable driving . great to carry on conversations with others and speaker system so good. The bells and whistles come in handy sometimes.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Our Take on the 2017 Volvo XC60

The verdict: Volvo has kept the 2017 XC60 compact SUV reasonably up to date for an aging design, but there's no question it pales in comparison to the multi-award-winning full-size XC90 that represents Volvo's new direction.

Versus the competition: Running changes have kept the XC60 competitive in terms of efficiency, active-safety equipment and other ways a list of features might suggest, but a closer look reveals its age.

We suspect the next-generation
Volvo XC60 will appear at an auto show soon, and knowing how much Volvo has invested in its XC90 (which Cars.com awarded our highest honor, naming it Best of 2016) and its new S90 sedan, I'm surprised the company has... Read More