2017 XC60

2017 Volvo XC60

2017 Volvo XC60

Have You Driven the 2017 Volvo XC60?

I LOVE my Volvo XC60

by Outdoor girl from Olympia, WA on Tue Jan 02 2018

This car meets all of my daily driving needs as well as carrying around our 9 month old son and all his belongings! I love all the features (safety and gadgets) of this car and it has many. I would say that the most challenging part is learning how to navigate through the infotainment system. I reminds me of my first experience of learning how to navigate an iphone. There are a lot of settings and it will take me a while to learn how to find/use them all. It is a SUPER safe car, drives like a DREAM, the sound system is fantastic. Super clear...I feel like I'm in a music recording room when I crank it up and cruise down the road. Some have complained of it feeling 'stiff', but I find it to be really solid and I like that about it a lot. It has a great turning radius, not over reactive like some luxury/sports cars are. Same with the breaks; you can step on them and not lurch yourself into the seatbelt like some cars do. My husband is a Lexus guy and he was kind of resistant to getting it. He wanted to get the Lexus NX, but after driving this car...he was SOLD on the XC60. He LOVES it (which was surprising)! Anyhow, I don't really think you can go wrong if you are looking for an incredibly safe and comfortable SUV.

Luxury without being snooty!

by Tacodude622 from Concord, NH on Sun Oct 29 2017

We wanted a higher end SUV for our family, but will also be used to transport coworkers and higher ups around for work. We didn’t want to look snooty driving a Mercedes or BMW. The Volvo has tremendous comforts and technology, impressive performance, and great styling without the stigma of other brands. I highly recommend driving this and buying, we’ve had zero issues with this and anyone who sees or rides in it says ”wow, this is a Volvo”.

These are great cars!

by Bill from Old Lyme on Fri Aug 23 2019

We have now owned 9 Volvo’s. Each one gets better than the last. We pass the old one’s down to our daughters, and they still go on for years. Safe and reliable. Do the factory recommended maintenance and 200,000 miles is easy.

Very Satisfied

by Icamera from New York, NY on Tue Apr 11 2017

The best gas mileage of all of the Volvos that I've owned. Very snappy performance. Great handling. Comfortable seats. We like the styling. The cargo space, though less than the XC70 is still among the best. Very well designed controls.

Love the Looks, Comfort and Safety Record

by Pam from Clearwater, FL on Sat May 13 2017

I've only had my XC60 about a week but love the features and looks both externally and internally. Comfort is great. The only slight imperfection is getting used to the jerky starts and stops when the energy saving feature is selected. However, if it saves on fuel, I am sure I will get used to it.

Amazing amount of options.

by David Granger from Lewisberry, PA on Thu Nov 08 2018

Love the styling of this car. Lots of features and safety equipment you won't find on other cars. My insurance agent actually said to me, you have chosen one of the safest vehicles on the road today. Seats are very comfortable. Great performance from the turbo, supercharged 4 cylinder. The steering wheel controlled headlights are awesome.

Most expensive car I ever owned but worth the cost

by gigijoan from High Springs, FL on Fri Sep 21 2018

I needed an auto that I was comfortable driving . great to carry on conversations with others and speaker system so good. The bells and whistles come in handy sometimes.

Volvo is the best!

by DeeT from Bow, NH on Wed Apr 19 2017

4 super charged cylinders , super safe and great to look at :) comfortable, bumper to bumper warranty for 50k miles, top safety!

Smooth ride; plenty of safety features.

by Swiszms from Boston, MA on Thu Oct 01 2020

This review is about the performance of the car. It's a smooth ride, and I enjoy everything about the car except for it's outdated infotainment system. It's a 2017 Volvo with a 7" screen without touchscreen capabilities. You could buy a Ford focus and have a more updated infotainment system. That is the only drawback about this car. Other than that, I'd recommend it.

The best car I have owned

by Jimmy Mac from Myrtle beach SC on Tue Jan 28 2020

The XC60 has been a great addition to my new car family. For the last 15 years I have leased vehicles and I will keep this one at the end of this lease.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Our Take on the 2017 Volvo XC60

The verdict: Volvo has kept the 2017 XC60 compact SUV reasonably up to date for an aging design, but there’s no question it pales in comparison to the multi-award-winning full-size XC90 that represents Volvo’s new direction.

Versus the competition: Running changes have kept the XC60 competitive in terms of efficiency, active-safety equipment and other ways a list of features might suggest, but a closer look reveals its age.

We suspect the next-generation Volvo XC60 will appear at an auto show soon, and knowing how much Volvo has invested in its XC90 (which Cars.com awarded our highest honor, naming it Best of 2016) and its new S90 sedan, I’m surprised the company has improved the... Read More