2017 XC60

4.9 out of 5 starsInterior Design
4.7 out of 5 starsValue for the Money

Best Vehicle I've owned

by Smokey54 from Tullahoma, TN on August 13, 2016

I'm very satisfied with my 2016 Volvo XC60 T5 Platinum. It has all of the features I could ever want and it is very stylish. The interior leg & head room is more than adequate for me...I'm 6"5" tall and need alot of leg room. I really like the adaptive cruise control that virtually drives the car for you. This feature is very useful on interstates where traffic can come to a stop without warning...the car will stop automatically. The leather interior & heated seats are very comfortable. I also like the Volvo on Call program & app on my phone that lets me lock, unlock and start the car remotely!

Another Great Volvo

by LeeC from Lewiston, ME on March 9, 2017

I've been involved with Volvos since 1980 and think they're a great vehicle. This unit is well-designed and a great performing pleasure to drive. Technology is top notch and safety, as always, is designed into every feature.

I LOVE my Volvo XC60

by Outdoor girl from Olympia, WA on January 2, 2018

This car meets all of my daily driving needs as well as carrying around our 9 month old son and all his belongings! I love all the features (safety and gadgets) of this car and it has many. I would say that the most challenging part is learning how to navigate through the infotainment system. I reminds me of my first experience of learning how to navigate an iphone. There are a lot of settings and it will take me a while to learn how to find/use them all. It is a SUPER safe car, drives like a DREAM, the sound system is fantastic. Super clear...I feel like I'm in a music recording room when I crank it up and cruise down the road. Some have complained of it feeling 'stiff', but I find it to be really solid and I like that about it a lot. It has a great turning radius, not over reactive like some luxury/sports cars are. Same with the breaks; you can step on them and not lurch yourself into the seatbelt like some cars do. My husband is a Lexus guy and he was kind of resistant to getting it. He wanted to get the Lexus NX, but after driving this car...he was SOLD on the XC60. He LOVES it (which was surprising)! Anyhow, I don't really think you can go wrong if you are looking for an incredibly safe and comfortable SUV.

Very Satisfied

by Icamera from New York, NY on April 11, 2017

The best gas mileage of all of the Volvos that I've owned. Very snappy performance. Great handling. Comfortable seats. We like the styling. The cargo space, though less than the XC70 is still among the best. Very well designed controls.

Luxury without being snooty!

by Tacodude622 from Concord, NH on October 29, 2017

We wanted a higher end SUV for our family, but will also be used to transport coworkers and higher ups around for work. We didn’t want to look snooty driving a Mercedes or BMW. The Volvo has tremendous comforts and technology, impressive performance, and great styling without the stigma of other brands. I highly recommend driving this and buying, we’ve had zero issues with this and anyone who sees or rides in it says ”wow, this is a Volvo”.

Great Car for a TDI Replacement Vehicle

by ebigs96 from Winston-Salem on October 6, 2017

Volvo was certainly not my first choice when looking for a new car post-VW buyback. My previous car, a VW Touareg TDI, was a fantastic car for long road trips, it was the perfect size, and I was really sad to see it go, but the offer from VW was just too good to give up. After looking at BMW, Audi, Lexus, and other competitors, I was looking for a car that would reasonable cost-wise to maintain, and would have the ability to last a long time. I found out that Volvo was brilliantly offering former VW owners a program that offered five years of maintenance and great incentives to purchase a new car. The 2017 Volvo XC60 Dynamic I ultimately ended up with came in under budget, and with an extended maintenance plan, free of charge. After owning the vehicle for a month now, I can say that It is a very comfortable car to ride in, the size of the trunk is huge, and I really enjoy using the mobile app to start the car. My complaints thus far revolve around the size of the infotainment screen (rather small) and the lack of legroom in the backseat behind my seating position (I'm 6'4" - which is obviously an exception to a normal case). The mileage has not quite lived up to the EPA standards yet, but I will blame it on the fact that I am still within the period of engine break-in. Overall, if you're looking to purchase a car that will be extremely comfortable overall, and will undoubtedly last as long as most Volvos do, I highly recommend this car.

10 out of 10

by MyReply36 from Charleston, SC on November 24, 2017

I just got it!! I went from a 2004 vehicle with a tape deck to a 2017 XC60; and wow, what a change in, well, EVERYTHING! I am still getting use to ALL the bells and whistles — from the side mirror that turns down when in reverse TO the blind spot warnings TO the backseat built-in booster seats TO headlights that bend when you take a turn TO everything..... I am throughly enjoying and discovering new features as I drive my car around town. I haven’t even had the chance to try cruise control, but look forward to figuring that out too! Wow, wow, wow. Always wanted a Volvo and now I have one!!!

Volvo is the best!

by DeeT from Bow, NH on April 19, 2017

4 super charged cylinders , super safe and great to look at :) comfortable, bumper to bumper warranty for 50k miles, top safety!

Love the Looks, Comfort and Safety Record

by Pam from Clearwater, FL on May 13, 2017

I've only had my XC60 about a week but love the features and looks both externally and internally. Comfort is great. The only slight imperfection is getting used to the jerky starts and stops when the energy saving feature is selected. However, if it saves on fuel, I am sure I will get used to it.

We love the XC60. Reliabile and stylish drive.

by JontyF from St. Louis, MO on March 24, 2017

We love our XC60. Beautiful inside and out. Handles the road superbly and the safety features are the 'cherry on the top'.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7