Great car for the money

by from Boise, Id on June 21, 2012

Great buy on a 2009 Volvo XC 70 T6, awesome interior, rivals any Mercedes or BMW . Smooth riding and nice pickup with the T6 engine. Purchased the car for almost exactly half of retail price 3 years a...
Great buy on a 2009 Volvo XC 70 T6, awesome interior, rivals any Mercedes or BMW . Smooth riding and nice pickup with the T6 engine. Purchased the car for almost exactly half of retail price 3 years ago.

Great all rounder

by from Los Angeles on April 13, 2012

Bought from new, now into 50K plus miles with no reliability problems, squeaks or rattles. Great long distance tourer and with the Bi-turbo the old girl can really "lift her skirts" and run. Very Vovo, very safe, very solid feel with great practicallity and good looks. AWD means super road holding while averaging 23.8 MPG on comute and around town on regular gas. Heat/Cool system first class and adequate factory sound system. Well done Volvo.

great car and safe

by from on November 10, 2008

volvo is being always know for there great safe futures and the avility to go far and safe. personally I like this car and I will recommended.

Best car ever!

by from King City, CA on March 13, 2017

This was my 5th Volvo and I just purchased my 6th. I just bought a Volvo XC60 and I look forward to driving it for the next several years.

Similar Models