2012 Volvo Xc 70

My Favorite Volvo ever

by from Idaho on March 12, 2013

What I like about Volvo (this is #3) everytime I buy new I can't believe how much better it is. i love the blind spot mirrors and that they fold, the interior is beautiful and comfortable and the performance and road handling excellent.

by far the cheapest car to drive if you include me

by from Seattle , WA on October 9, 2017

most comfortable car to drive and has very few mechanical problems. I did 1000 miles in one day and still could get out of the car in good shape. I will race any Tesla from Seattle to Key West with one driver, and win

Uses car for Transportingfamily

Rided like a dream!

by from Wilmington Vermont on April 26, 2017

Great solid car! Hugs the road rides smooth nice looking without looking stuffy! Sporty enough not to make us feel too old!

Great car!

by from Lakewood, Ohio on June 15, 2017

My husband and I bought this car when we were expecting our second daughter. This is the most comfortable and best quality vehicle we have ever owned. We have had no issues with the vehicle in the two years we have owned it. It's also worth mentioning that the car was purchased used. We will definitely be looking for another Volvo for our next vehicle purchase.

Our Expert Review: 2012 Volvo Xc 70