2015 Volvo Xc 70

happy

by from Honolulu, Hi on June 29, 2015

let go of my 2004 V70 and got the 2015 XC70 T6... stepped up in comfot and power... I look forward to driving this car, it's a joy to drive... I would recommend this car to anyone!

Volvo is back !

by from Egg Harbor City, New Jersey on September 2, 2014

Love, love, love, my new XC70. I was a long time Volvo owner, but stop buying them years ago when their size and styling changed. (not to mention the excessive cost of maintenance) . But Volvo is now back with distinct styling and a free maintenance program for new car purchases and leases. LOVE IT!

2015 Volvo XC70 T6

by from Central Massachusetts on March 4, 2015

About two month ago my wife was rear-ended in our 11 y.o. Volvo XC70 with 160000 miles. The car needed repairs in the amount exceeding it's current market value. After walking away from the accident with no injuries, she didn't even wanted to look at other brands. We now drive 2015 XC70 T6. I only wish the fuel consumption would be better.

XC70

by from New Hampshire on December 11, 2014

XC70 s a very solid, versatile vehicle, packed with enhancements. The ride is predictable, stable, the turbo lifts it to another level.

Comfortable dog mover

by from Salt Lake City, UT on April 4, 2017

I have a couple of Newfoundlands, and they fit nicely in the back (with the seats folded). It is a comfortable vehicle, and it does great in the snow. The front seats are the best seats I have ever had!!!!

Similar Models

Select up to three models to compare with the 2015 volvo xc70

2015 BMW 328
Starting MSRP $37,500

You have selected maximum of 3 cars

Remove one of these cars to add others or compare the below cars now.