2011 Volvo Xc 90

New Volvo XC90 2011

by from Cleveland, OH on August 8, 2011

My wife loves this vehicle. It provides excellent safety for her and the kids. It is also very roomy, quiet, and comfortable to drive. The only negative to this vehicle is the mileage. We would highly recommend this vehicle to anyone with kids.

XC90 V8 2011

by from Northern california on March 30, 2012

Purchased 6 months ago. Now 15K miles. Very good road vehicle. Comfortable and good road handling. Certainly not a sports car, but that's not what it purports to be. Getting 14 mpg in city, 21 mpg on hwy. Using unleaded regular gas. Tried Premium, but after 3 tanks, no difference in mileage and no discernable improvement in performance. My vehicle is frequently left for more than a week at a time at the airport and has never had a problem not starting. In fact, the guy "Selling mine after 9 months" clearly has a short somewhere that's draining his battery. He needs a good electrical mechanic, not a new Volvo.

Very good ride

by from Pennsylvania on July 30, 2015

The XC90 is a very good car. It can only have leather. Seating for seven is great. It is a great car to drive.

The Long Haul Trooper - 2011 R-Design XC90

by from Anchorage, AK on May 3, 2011

Just bought the R-Design XC90 two months ago and drove it from Alaska to Texas then up the West Coast back to Alaska, 12,000 miles in a month. I have never driven a more comfortable and reliable car. I drove 8 to 12 hours a day and not one twinge anywhere. Ergonomically this vehicle can not be beat. During my trip I scaled many a mountain pass, drove many an 80 mph day and this thing was great. I averaged 21+ mpg and used no oil. I did change it every 5000 instead of the recommended 7500, I was putting an awful lot of miles on a month old car. The navigation saved my bacon in every city, putting me in the correct lane always. I got used to its workings, clunky at first, but after a month it became 2nd nature. Highly recommend this vehicle. R-Design steering is great. We have a regular 3.2 XC90 and the steering feel is def. lighter than the standard one. Thanks to R-Design seats you will sit about two inches higher than in our standard 3.2.

Nice Car

by from on September 13, 2011

I bought this car knowing I made the right choice.It is a very nice car!It runs great and sounds good.If you want a good deal get a v6.I test drived a v8 and did not appreciate it.The exterior could have been better but is good and the interior is very nice.This car is very good

Selling mine after 9 months

by from Hawaii on December 17, 2011

Car has a problem. It must be driven at least once a week. Left it for 12 days while on a trip. Battery was completely dead. Volvo's answer is buy a trickle charger which does not work if you leave it at the airport. Nice car that drives well but never had this problem with another vehicle. Will never buy another Volve

DIRECTOR

by from Erevan on March 14, 2011

'''' problem only tranmission fault from geaqrbox, ........ price in yerevan is too high, custom also custom price 32%

Uses car for Towing

Most reliable, comfortable, dependable car I have

by from Philadelphia, PA on April 19, 2017

The best vehicle for Uber, comfortable, safe, very good fuel mileage. confidence when on long trips.

Very nice for 7 seats

by from Ellicott City on March 23, 2017

Is a very good car and nice design for 7 passengers. Is safety and elegant. Very good for family. No issue with engine or another features so far.

Carefree luxury for one or seven

by from Greenville, SC on June 21, 2017

When I chose this vehicle, I had just become a new grandmother. My daughter lived nearby and I had the pleasure of spending a lot of time with my family. It was so great to load up the care with everyone (and our 3 dogs) and head to the beach. Or the lake. Or the mountains. We did it all and hauled supplies too! Such a wonderful car. thanks to those who designed it!

Similar Models