2013 XC90

2013 Volvo XC90

2013 Volvo XC90

4.3

4 out of 5 stars Value for the Money

Have You Driven the 2013 Volvo XC90?

Safest Car

by J.L. from Clarks Summit, PA on Thu Jan 23 2014

I've recently been in an accident with my volvo xc90. It was dark and it was snowing and I was driving home after work with my 20 month old son on the back seat. Suddenly I noticed an SUV with it's lights off backing up from a very steep driveway. I was to close to avoid it and it hit my rear right door right where my son was in his car seat. It turned out there was no one in the car. They forgot to put it in parking and it just rolled down the hill. It was a scary experience but it could have been much worse if I hadn't been in my volvo. My son was completely fine. Our door has a few dents and needs to be replaced. However the other SUV's back end was completely smashed. I am so thankful to Volvo for making such a strong and stable vehicle and for keeping me and my family safe.

SUPER COMFY SEATS!!!!!

by Tiggy from Boston on Tue Jun 12 2012

If you are tired of all the firm seats ( being put out by Toyota, Honda, Ford, etc.), try the XC90. The seats are so comfortable with more cushion and made with great quality. The XC90 rides nicely and absorbs the nasty New England road bumps well. The sitting position is a bit higher than the 3rd gen Lexus RX350, which I like better. With the 5 yr 50 safe and secure package, it's a great buy.

Good Car

by Tom from New York, NY on Sun Nov 25 2012

Really good car, extremely comfortable, and rides very smooth. Before this I had the 2007 model, and traded up to the 2013 for the extra amenities (bluetooth, satellite, USB port etc.). It has a quick ride, for an SUV, whereas some other SUV's are a little sluggish. Really good in the snowstorm we just had, which is definitely important. Overall, I wish they would add a little extra and maybe change the interior a little bit, but it's well worth it for the reliability and comfort level it offers.

2nd XC90 Owner. Brake Dust Problem??

by Nurse Tasha /Mom on the Go from King of Prussia, PA on Sat Nov 16 2013

I Just recently traded in my first love my 2006 Volvo xc90 2.5t (silver) with 108k which was a turbo for a 2013 ICE white Xc90 3.2 i fell in love with these xc90s a long time ago and i had my other one for some years and thought it was time for a new Volvo. I really love the updated styling IE (Tail lights, Led Fogs and the updated interior gas miledge is about the same i get 17mpg in the suburbs and my old xc90 was about 15 mpg overall. Im very pleased!!! Even though my hubby brought to my attention that my wheels get a high amount of brake dust that my other xc90 didnt have before?? who knows with work and my 2 teen boys i wash my car once every 5 months unless my husband or son takes it to the car wash for me or when volvo service cleans it LOL!! I LOVE MY XC90!!!!!!!

Swedish ergonomics, style and design elegance

by Volvoforlife from Maple Valley, WA on Thu Oct 11 2018

My second Volvo XC90, and totally enjoyable every day, from the comfortable leather seats, fully appointed and feature rich interior, and fantastic sound system with all of the latest electronic and wireless features integrated into the car. Excellent handling, safe and ergonomic all around. An awesome expression of Swedish design elegance.

decent SUV - FANTASTIC V8 ENGINE

by stevet from on Thu Feb 28 2013

I purchased the XC90 with the V8 engine and I love it. It's a LOT of power and performance in a conservative body style. The V6 XC90 model is underpowered, sluggish and not a good fit for this heavy SUV. The XC90 V8 / Yamaha engine is smooth, FAST and very quiet. Incredible low end and mid range power. Too bad Volvo discontinued the V8 Model and now heading down the 4 cylinder road for the next XC90 design in 2014.

CatG from Raleigh, NC :

by PIngo from on Thu Oct 24 2013

Yo probably can try another Big Volvo: the one used to transport Cattle... There is not vehicle merging the mid luxury confortability, safe and reliability than this on the US market. Price little high, Feels like car but still SUV.I recomend the SUV, if you drive and use like human beeing.... My own is a 2005 with 125K miles and looks like the 2013's. one and I never had a problem.

needs to be updated

by Retired with grand children from austin, Texas on Wed Jan 30 2013

Vollvo is a very safe car. We needed to seat 7 passenjers, 3 children under 8 and an infant. Seating is cramped for any adults in the 2nd & 3rd rows. The navigation system is outdated and difficult to see. Backup camera display screen is too slow to help with backing up. The engine is under powered for the weight of the car, Overall I would rate the XC90 as average.

Does not recommend this car!!

Luv my XC90

by The Safety Guy from Dallas,TX on Fri Apr 20 2012

The ultimate driving vehicle. We drive it to work daily and love the excelleration when entering traffic. On weekends we cruise it around town.

Buyers Remorse

by Janny from Dallas, YX on Wed Jun 19 2013

I wish I had stuck with my Highlander...this car has NO room for teen age boys in the 2nd row...I even have trouble getting out of the car (5'7 female). No voice activated phone system, navigation screen is a joke! You have to keep the 3rd row seats folded down to be able to see out of the rear window...going back to the Highlander asap

Does not recommend this car!!

1 2 3