Compact SUVs continue to gain in popularity, and automakers are scrambling to offer shoppers the latest and greatest. Ford redesigned its Escape for 2020 with curvier styling, new powertrains — including a hybrid model — and a revised cabin design and layout.
Related: What’s the Best Compact SUV of 2019?
The 2020 Escape goes head-to-head in the packed compact SUV class against the likes of the Honda CR-V, Toyota RAV4 and Mazda CX-5.
Interested in this compact SUV that blends utility and comfort? We’ve driven the redesigned 2020 Ford Escape and also covered pricing, specs and much more. Below is a roundup of our comprehensive coverage, which can tell you everything you need to know about the 2020 Ford Escape:
More From Cars.com:
- Research the 2020 Ford Escape
- Compare the 2020 Escape With Other Compact SUVs
- Research Compact SUVs
- Find Your Next Car
Cars.com’s Editorial department is your source for automotive news and reviews. In line with Cars.com’s long-standing ethics policy, editors and reviewers don’t accept gifts or free trips from automakers. The Editorial department is independent of Cars.com’s advertising, sales and sponsored content departments.
- Cars.com Aids Parents of Teen Drivers with the Best New Cars and Worry-Free Tech Features to Promote Safe Driving
- Cars.com Appoints New Vice President and General Manager Julie Scott to Drive OEM Partnerships and National Business Growth
- 2019 GMC Canyon Review: Outclassed by Its Competitors
- 2019 Lincoln Nautilus: Everything You Need to Know