After a global debut late in 2018, the redesigned 2020 Land Rover Range Rover Evoque makes its North American debut here at the 2019 Chicago Auto Show. Now we have pricing, too.
After a global debut late in 2018, the redesigned 2020 Land Rover Range Rover Evoque makes its North American debut here at the 2019 Chicago Auto Show. The Evoque will be priced from less than $44,000, including destination, and offers new off-road technologies and a brand-first mild-hybrid powertrain.
Related: More 2019 Chicago Auto Show Coverage
Two variations of a 2.0-liter turbocharged four-cylinder engine power the Evoque. The gas-only version makes 246 horsepower and 269 pounds-feet of torque, while the mild-hybrid version will produce 296 hp and 295 pounds-feet of torque.
Base S, SE and First Edition models will be powered by the gas-only four-cylinder and will cost $43,645, $48,195 or $57,845, respectively. Mild-hybrid versions are designated as R-Dynamic models and come in S, SE and HSE trims; those models will start at $47,595, $52,145 or $56,795. All prices include a $995 destination fee.
The Evoque is the first Land Rover model to use ClearSight Ground View, a technology that displays what is in front of and under the front of the vehicle. The image is displayed on the multimedia screen and depicts the location of the front wheels but renders the rest of the vehicle “invisible,” providing a much clearer picture of obstacles and hazards as you drive.
More from Cars.com
- 2020 Land Rover Range Rover Evoque En Route to Chicago
- Redesigned 2020 Land Rover Range Rover Evoque Evokes Velar
- Research the 2019 Land Rover Range Rover Evoque
- 2018 Land Rover Range Rover Review: Plush and Poised, With a Push-Button Problem
- 2017 Land Rover Range Rover Evoque Convertible Review: Photo Gallery
Prices for the Evoque are competitive with other luxury compact SUVs but a bit higher to start. A 2019 BMW X3 will start at just under $42,000 but is only rear-wheel drive; all-wheel-drive X3s start at $43,995 (prices include destination). The Mercedes-Benz GLC has a similar pricing structure.
The new 2020 Land Rover Range Rover Evoque hits dealerships in the spring. Check out the rest of our coverage of the 2019 Chicago Auto Show as our team of automotive journalists reports live from the show floor.
Cars.com’s Editorial department is your source for automotive news and reviews. In line with Cars.com’s long-standing ethics policy, editors and reviewers don’t accept gifts or free trips from automakers. The Editorial department is independent of Cars.com’s advertising, sales and sponsored content departments.
- How Do Car Seats Fit in a 2020 Mercedes-Benz GLS580?
- Ford Listens to Demand, Will Pair Manual Transmission With Bronco Sasquatch Package
- 2020 Car Seat Check Honor Roll: Best New Cars for Car Seats
- Families Travel Safer and With Less Stress: The Best Vehicles for Car Seats, According to the Cars.com 2020 Car Seat Check Honor Roll