CARS.COM — Hungry for a new car in the traditional sense (as opposed to the Maurizio Cattelan BMW-art-car sense)? We’re here to help. For every turn in the car-buying process, we’ve got advice and news to guide you on your way to a satisfying spend. Check out our hints below for a better automotive shopping experience this week.
Related: More Car-Buying News
What car should I buy? That depends on a lot of factors, but our reviews can help. Check out our recent additions:
- Pickup trucks: Chevrolet Colorado ZR2
- SUVs: Mazda CX-5, Infiniti QX60, Subaru Crosstrek, Buick Encore, Volkswagen Atlas
- Sedans: Cadillac ATS, Hyundai Sonata, Lexus IS 200t, Lexus IS 350, Audi S3
- Fuel sippers: Chevrolet Bolt EV, Toyota Prius Prime
- Minivans: Honda Odyssey, Chrysler Pacifica versus Honda Odyssey
- Hatchbacks: Porsche Panamera Turbo S E-Hybrid, Porsche Panamera Sport Turismo, Hyundai Elantra GT, Audi A7
- Sports cars: Dodge Challenger SRT Hellcat Widebody, Dodge Challenger SRT Demon, Honda Civic Type R, Jaguar F-Type
Which cars have the best deals right now? Check out our top deals for July. As always, your discounts may vary, so check with your dealer for specifics.
How much can I afford? Read our primer.
Should I finance, lease or pay cash? That depends, but this might help you decide.
Anything I shouldn’t do when I’m at the dealer? Yep. Avoid these pitfalls.
Should I get an extended warranty? That depends. Here’s what you need to know.
How do I sell or trade in my old car? Learn how to prep your car before you sell it to a dealer, how to trade it in and how to deal with taxes and other considerations. If you still owe money on your old car, read this. Finally, if you want to sell it private party, here’s how to create the picture-perfect ad and how to seal the deal.