Kingstowne Motorcars

Friday 9:00am–6:30pm
Saturday 9:00am–6:30pm
Sunday 12:00pm–5:00pm
(571) 383-3943 (571) 383-3943

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Kingstowne Motorcars from DealerRater.

An absolute pleasure in purchasing my wife's car

My wife had gone to a number of showrooms to look at cars to see what worked for her. The salespeople at the other places were either high pressure OR annoyed at having their time wasted. We were going to take a look at a car we saw online at Kingstowne but wound up making a purchase on the spot. As I type this in hindsight, I don't mind saying that because we felt comfortable having a mature discussion about all the factors we needed to make in the purchase: Was the vehicle fairly priced? Would we do better elsewhere? What are the features of the car that matter to my wife? The whole staff was exceptionally helpful and educational and the showroom itself comfortable. Any question we had was addressed professionally. Everything about the car and experience was top notch. I'm very polite, but firm in these discussions and I felt comfortable. Would be happy to do business with them again when I want to upgrade my own car.

Excellent used car dealer. Definitely I’m going back....

Excellent used car dealer. Definitely I’m going back. All staffs so professional and Ernest,friendly service. They’re take care you like a family.

Excellent Experience

I have never purchased a vehicle sight-unseen and from out of state. I was very nervous at the start. However, the team at Kingstowne Motorcars walked me through the entire experience and took care of getting the vehicle to another location for an independent evaluation. They even coordinated shipping of the vehicle. The car was delivered with no issue and we were elated with our decision. This team made the entire car-buying process a delightful experience, to the point that I will consider them for future needs despite their distance.

Excellent Experience

Great experience

This has been a wonderful experience for me in purchasing a vehicle. Billy was great. From the start of researching cars on the many sites that you aren't to sure of that don't specifically say BMW dealer, Billy said all the right things and answered all the questions honestly and quickly. I purchased from 3 states away without physically looking over the car in person. If you have Billy, trust him about what he says about the vehicle and you will be alright. Unfortunately I had to purchase my wife vehicle at the same time from another dealer and Billy even arranged for it to be shipped to my house to get both at the same time. This dealership will be on my list in about 5-6 years, if Billy is still there. p.s. I will be letting USAA and Truecar how good your customer service is Thanks for everything Billy and Kingstown Motorcars

Great

Awesome

What a great place to do business. With many years in high end car sales I may see what others don't. It was perfection from start to finish. Fantastic inventory and total respect for your time are just the tip of the iceberg.I drove two plus hours because nobody could touch these guys. I'll be back soon as my son needs a new car. No need for me to look elsewhere. Thank you so much Kathy,Ali and Billy!

Ali and the team were beyond fantastic. Upon entering the...

Ali and the team were beyond fantastic. Upon entering the dealership I was immediately struck with how clean and professional everything looked. I had a short time frame due to other family plans and, rather than reschedule for another day in the week when I had more time, Ali and Ed rapidly walked me through the car-buying process, addressed all of my concerns, and had me driving away in a beautiful vehicle that I felt I got a great deal on in under 85 minutes. If you want the hassle of having to dicker back and forth on vehicle price, with a salesman who runs off to speak with the “manager” every 15 minutes, choose another dealership! That’s certainly not what you’ll find here!

I ABSOLUTELY LOVE THIS DEALERSHIP! From the moment I...

I ABSOLUTELY LOVE THIS DEALERSHIP! From the moment I walked and was greeted..I knew I would be happy with the process of purchasing my new vehicle..By far..definitely the Best car buying experience..These guys are FANTASTIC! Everyone I came in contact with were Helpful and Incredibly Nice..I’m now a Customer for Life!

Great dealership great sales man ali. Amazing dealership...

Great dealership great sales man ali. Amazing dealership top notch. Ali was helpful and made pursching this vehicle easy and simply. Best dealership and salesperson.