Cochran INFINITI Gallery, North Hills

186 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

June 30, 2016

The dealer is excellent and has excellent service. this is my 3rd Infiniti and wouldn't have any other car but an Infiniti.

We're glad to hear that! Thank you so much for your kind words. It's a pleasure serving you. we look forward to seeing you again soon.

June 30, 2016

Quick and easy buying the car but the following week the sales people don't want anything to do with you. I also bought warranties. When you drive that... car off after you purchase it is your problem, no longer theirs. After the 2nd week the seat base needed replaced not a big deal you would think. I took it in for service and it ended up being there a month to change the seat base. It was also at 2 other Nissan dealers as well in that time frame so 3 all together. None of the mechanics could figure out how to put the seat base back together. I finally did get the car back, so I get the car back and now anywhere I go and turn off the car, it won't start back up, basically the battery dies so had to drive around with jumper cables or have AAA On speed dial. Also the car I noticed was running more loud than before. It was in and out of the dealership for these problems now and they did the parasitic test and other tests because they said it had nothing to do with the seat base being changed. They ended up changing my battery and also saying I had a leak in my exhaust. I wondered how it passed Inspection/ emission with a leak and they said it always doesn't show up. I have dealt with quite a handful of employees and most don't even work their anymore because there turnover is over the roof. So battery is replaced and I thought they changed the bar on the exhaust which later I found out they welded it, they also wanted me to pay $700 for the exhaust for a car I jus purchased. I get my car back again and I drive it for a few weeks and the cars battery dies and won't start again and it still doesn't sound to be running right. It goes back to the dealer again and they changed the new battery that they just replaced and said sometimes the new battery's just are not good battery's so they put another new one in. They also checked my exhaust and now it's not the bar that is the problem, it's a cracked manifold so they replace that. I can add a bunch more in but trying to make this as short as possible or I would be writing a book. I get it back and drive for awhile and here it is a year later and I take my car there to get inspected,emissions and it won't pass because guess what....... The exhaust!!! Stay away from this place there is a million other dealers you can buy from!! They have had my car more than I have had it in the year to actually enjoy it!! I can also go into the squeals, tire maintenance, lights coming on and other little things as well but just want everyone to know in my 38 years making purchases this has been my worst ever experience and don't get to comfortable dealing with one person because two weeks later they don't even work there anymore!! The only good thing I received from this experience was that they provided me with loaner cars everytime to get to work!! Also this is the 1st time I have ever wrote a review on anyone's page and I put it off for a year giving them the benefit that they would make things right but I should have went with my gut!!

May 10, 2016

Great experience, wood highly recommend it to anyone looking for a new vehicle. Very professional ,and very friendly..

We're glad that you had a great experience with us! Thanks so much for your kind words, and we look forward to serving you again soon.

May 10, 2016

The service facility is amazing and the staff is a 11/10. I would recommend this dealership and its service to anyone.

We are so pleased to hear that you are happy with our facility! It was truly a pleasure to serve you, and we look forward to seeing you again soon!

May 5, 2016

I have always found Cochran Infiniti service excellent in every aspect. Website scheduling is a nice convenience. Drop off and check in is quick an efficient.... Service is completed in timely fashion and any problems I was having are fixed. I have been working with this dealership for 13 years.

We certainly appreciate your loyalty. It has truly been our pleasure serving you every single time in those 13 years! We thank you so much for your ki...nd words and we look forward to seeing you again soon.

April 12, 2016

stopped in 4/12/16 for an oil change and parts. not only did they do oil change but they installed the parts at no charge and used my coupons to save me... $. professional communication with kristen beswick and a quiet and clean enviroment throughout the facility. great experience, will return !

March 29, 2016

A great experience in car buying with an extremely knowledgeable and personable salesman. Jeff got me to leave BMW after 4 cars to purchase an infinity.... Jeff went above and beyond to ensure every I was dotted and t crossed to make this guy and happy and loyal customer

March 27, 2016

Great service and great customer service! I am a loyal customer for life. Kristen and all the service personnel went above and beyond to make sure my truck... was completely taken care of. They are the best!

We're glad to hear that you had such a great experience! We look forward to serving you again soon.

February 5, 2016

Fast. Direct. Didn't try to up sell me for services I didn't need. Very polite. And the waiting room with coffee and snacks was great!

January 20, 2016

I recently took my vehicle to get serviced at Cochran Infiniti and have nothing but positives to say about my experience. The staff was extremely friendly,... as well as experienced.

Thank you for choosing us to service your vehicle. We are happy to see it was a pleasant experience and look forward to serving you again.