• Great staff from top to bottom

Great and friendly service. They did everything to get me in the car I wanted at the payment I wanted. Ginger came out to greet me as soon as I pulled up but by no means was she pushing a sale. She was very knowledgeable about every car on the lot. Kevin in financing was great to deal with and did everything in his power to get the payment as close to what I wanted including a warranty and he accomplished that.;

• city worker

Jim inzinga really took care of me got a nice deal on a 08 Toyota Tacoma truck this place is like a dream come true in and out in less than 2 hours you gotta try this place you won't be disappointed

• IAM A BARBER

SUMMIT VIEW AUTO IS THE PLACE TO BUY A CAR..GINGER GADAWSKI IS THE SALES CONSUTANT TO SEE . GINGER HAD ME IN A NEW CAR IN JUST ONE DAY..SHE DOES ALL THE PAPER WORK FOR YOU..I RECOMMEND GINGER.SHE WORKS FOR YOU..

• 2010 Honda Civic 6/13/17

This is our second purchase from Summit and have been satisfied (so far) both times.

• Sales

Rob is a very helpful salesman. He made the buying process very easy.

Rob is a very helpful salesman. He made the buying process very easy.

• Great Experience

No run around. Friendly service. They care more about the people than the bottom line. First car buying experience and I'm happy.

• Great Experience

Overall great experience. Never felt pressured to make a decision and everyone was very helpful.

• Awesomeness!

I initially met Jimmy in passing by to check out another dealership. I liked his demeanor and shopped with the dealership where Kevin worked diligently and got the deal done. I would definitely recommend Summit View Auto to everyone!

• New Honda Purchase

I had a great experience. Jim made it easy for me to find what I wanted and was a big help.

• Sales

Robert made transaction smooth and seamless. Much appreciated.

Robert made transaction smooth and seamless. Much appreciated.